AP ICET 2017 Notification, Important Dates, Online Registration,Application Form, Apply Online
AP ICET Application Form 2017
Dear students who want to become a part of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test are advised to check the official details as soon as possible. The AP ICET Application Form 2017 has been made available on its official portal by the examination authority. Students are suggested to apply online for this test and get the admission in the desired program. All the desirable and willing students need to complete the online registration and attend the entrance exam.
The AP ICET is the short form of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. The Andhra University Visakhapatnam conducting this entrance test every year. Through thisentrance test, the association is shortlisting the skilled students for various MCA & MBA admission.
A Huge number of students would like to get admission into this university. This is not an easy task to crack, this exam. After filling the AP ICET Application Form, the desired aspirants will have to work very hard and try to qualify this test.
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Notification: AP ICET Application Form 2017
Name of Courses: MBA & MCA
Date of Exam: May
Official Link: www.apicet.org.in
Eligible Criteria for AP ICET 2017
Applicants should have completed bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
Applicants (all category) will have to pay total Rs. 250/- as Application Fee.
Application Fee should be deposited through online payment mode with debit card/ credit card/ net banking or they can also submit application fee at E-Seva centers in Andhra Pradesh.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in written test.
How to fill ICET Application Form 2017
- Loginto the official website which is “apicet.org.in“.
- Fromhome page look for examination
- Click on the link anddownload official notification page.
- Read all instruction carefully to apply and registration.
- The “Apply Online” button is
- Click on the button and fill with all valid and true details.
- Pay application fee as per caste category details.
- Submit all necessary documents copies for verification purpose.
- Submit form within thelast date otherwise, your form will not be allowed to fill.
Important Dates & Events:
- Commencement of Official Notification: February
- StartingOnline Registration: 1st Week of March
- Closing ofOnline Registration: 1st Week of April
- Last datefor pay application fee with late fee: 2nd Week of April
- Exam Date: 16thMay