- AP ECET 2017 Hall Tickets Released – Download Admit Cards Here @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Click here to download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2017
- APECET 2017 Notification – AP ECET Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates @ apecet.co.in
AP ECET 2017 Hall Tickets Released – Download Admit Cards Here @ sche.ap.gov.in
AP ECET Hall ticket 2017: The AP ECET Examination is the state level entrance test for aspirants seeking admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Annually Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) is authorized to conduct this examination. Candidates with Diploma/ B.Sc can apply for ECET examination. To get admission into B.Tech/ B.Pharm courses, aspirants need to score good merit in this test.
APECET 2017 Notification – AP ECET Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates @ apecet.co.in
ECET 2017, AP ECET 2017: Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online, Hall ticket, Results and Other news given below
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test shortly name as AP ECET 2017 Notification and Examination details has been announced by JNTUA, Anantapuramu on behalf of APSCHE for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2017-2018. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through online at official website.
The online application has been commenced from 24th February, 2017. Registration fee can be paid through AP online services or through credit card/debit card or net banking. No offline mode will be there for the payment of application fee. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- against the application form. Candidates also have to pay additional fee charges.AP ECET 2017 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET Notification 2017:
The candidates who are fulfilling the following eligibility conditions in respect to nationality and qualification can appear the AP ECET 2017:
- Candidate must be the Indian citizen.
- Must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and satisfy the local/non local status.
Qualification Eligibility for AP ECET Notification 2017:
- For admission to B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses, one should have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- One should have passed 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
- Candidates who are appearing diploma course are also eligible for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed prescribed practical training before admission.
- Minimum marks required in Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree is 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP ECET is of 200 marks consisting of 200 objective type questions. The marks distribution stream-wise is given below:
Application Procedure for AP ECET 2017
The AP ECET 2017 online application form is available on the official website. Candidates must apply for AP ECET before the closing date. Here we have provided the stepwise procedure to apply for APECET Exam. Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply easily.
Steps to apply for AP ECET Exam
- Log on to the official website.
- Go to the home page, search for the relevant tab to apply for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017.
- Click on Apply Online tab and read instructions carefully.
- Fill all the fields with your details.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy to download Admit card.
AP ECET Online Application Form
Students are facing difficulty in applying for APECET through online. On this page, we provided simple steps to apply for AP ECET 2017. Candidates can follow above steps to download the online application form quickly. AP ECET Application Form is available on their official site after the release of official notification.
AP ECET Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official exam date for AP ECET in the below table:
|Notification Release date||18th February 2017|
|Application Form Commencing||24th February 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||23rd March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500||30th March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||6th April 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||13th April 2017|
|Application correction||14th – 16th April 2017|
|Hall Ticket Downloading starts from||20th April 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd May 2017
Andhra Pradesh Engineering CET 2017 Online Application: APECET Online Application