BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Posts
- 1 BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Posts
- 2 बीएसएनएल जूनियर टेलीकॉम अधिकारी 2510 पदो की भर्ती 2017
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 will done through GATE Score. Aspirants can go through eligibility criteria and expected GATE Score.
बीएसएनएल जूनियर टेलीकॉम अधिकारी 2510 पदो की भर्ती 2017
Official Notification Released: 01.03.2017
Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: 06.03.2017
Closure/ Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 06.04.2017
GATE 2017 Result & Score Card: 27.03.2017
Circle wise Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar – 13 Posts
- Assam – 166 Posts
- Bihar – 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 56 Posts
- Gujarat – 260 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 53 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 84 Posts
- Jharkhand – 45 Posts
- Karnataka – 300 Posts
- Kerala – 330 Posts
- Maharashtra – 440 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region – 28 Posts
- North East – I – 91 Posts
- North East – II – 17 Posts
- Odisha – 94 Posts
- Punjab – 163 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 103 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – 117 Posts
- Uttaranchal – 10 Posts
- West Bengal – 93 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District – 37 Posts
BSNL JTO Application Form Procedure-
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2510 Vacancy 2016.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit official website of BSNL department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2510 Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 06.04.2017