CMAT Notification has been released to invite online Application Forms from applicants. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is open now for
all appliers. Candidates must check official advertisement at first for CMAT and then read it carefully with given instructions. It is necessary for all appliers otherwise a minor mistake may also reject the form at once.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Entrance Exam is going to conduct by All India Council for Technical Education on 28 & 29-01-2017 for admission to Management Courses offered by various management colleges in India.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Second Test is organised to select students for admission in management programmes for academic year. To provide detailed information with respect to this competitive exam, web page is constructed in easy language. Visitors will certainly get desired searching content through this page if they read the post till the end.
aicte-cmat.in Notification Online Application Form:
Applicants will be able to get admission in any college on the basis of merit list and also they are required to have valid score card to apply for CMAT admission process.
|CMAT Preparation Tips|
|CMAT Notification Application Form|
|CMAT Syllabus||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Hall Ticket||CMAT Exam Pattern|
|CMAT Result||CMAT Study Material|
|Entrance Exam Syllabus & Admit Card|
CMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Appliers must have graduation in any discipline may apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2017-18 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
Applying appliers for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Entrance Exam for them Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by aspirants in CMAT.
|Type of questions||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
- Duration of test is 180 minutes (3 hours)
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- A Trial test will be available from 15-Dec-2016. Onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality.
- General / OBC: Rs 1400/- plus bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs 700/- plus bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payments:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
|Registration Initial Date||10th October 2016|
|Registration last date||10th December 2016|
|Date of examination||28th and 29th January 2017|
How to Apply:
- All the willing and exited candidates first of all will have to visit the official website of AICTE that is www.aicte-cmat.in for online application form.
- At initial check the availability of the form on website,
- If it is present than get ready to fill it with entire details as per requirement
- Appliers need to have scanned documents to upload online and information from their academic certificates.
- Now make payment online via internet banking for CMAT, and finally submit form before the final date.
- Don’t forget to take hard copy of online submitted form and keep it safe till exam.