Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment | Apply Online for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer posts
Last date : 29th DEC 2016
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
Dear candidates, Armed Forces Medical Services has been released a job advertisement as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt for the Post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer. Candidates can fill up application form in online mode through official website of Armed Forces Medical Services that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in before 29-12-2016. Before apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Jobs, candidates should read this web page carefully.
More details about Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment like education qualification, vacancy details, salary, age limit, selection procedure how to apply, important date etc are given below:-
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Applicants should have pass MBBS Degree included in First/ Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act nineteen fifty six. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI.
- PG degree/ diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE can also apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed/ completing their internship on or before 31-12-2016 can apply.
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Calculate Your Age
Rs. 17160- 39100 plus Grade pay Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- through online payment (interned banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
Selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in test/ interview.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2016
- Date of Interview: 09-01-2017 to 19-01-2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of organization that is ->> www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Go to “NOTIFICATIONS” section and press on “View All >>>” link.
- Press on “ADVERTISEMENT IN DETAIL updated on 30/11/2016” link.
- Read complete advertisement properly.
- Press on “New Registration” link on the home page.
- Read all instructions & fill the online application form with all details.
- Upload scanned passport photographs and signature.
- Press on “submit” button.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.