- Indian Army Notification 2017 – 636 Clerk, Soldier Posts | Apply Online at www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Job Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 :
- Application Fee Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Limitations on Age for Army Recruitment 2017:
- Salary Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Selection Criterion for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- How To Apply For Army Recruitment:
- Important Date for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Army Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online For Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Posts
- Indian Navy Notification 2017 Details – Overview
- Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch 02/2017 Job Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
- Steps To Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment Online Application Form
- Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Offers Payscale
- Download Indan Navy Recruitment Notification 2017
Indian Army Notification 2017 – 636 Clerk, Soldier Posts | Apply Online at www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 : Indian Army has recently published a recruitment notification for the Soldier, Clerk, Assistant, Tradesman Mate MTS, Instructors, Supervisor, Engine Driver posts. There have 636 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
The Indian Army Recruitment set the minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum is Age Limit not mentioned. Salary will be given as per Indian army rule stated in the notification for the post Clerk, Soldier (General Duty).
All require Job eligibility like age limit, Education Qualification, payment and other charges, important job application start and last date, type of job application mode with published job notifications details describe as follows. for more details can see the official website and jobsbadi.com
Job Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Name Of the Company: Indian Army Recruitment
Job Location: All Over INDIA
Name Of the Vacancy: Clerk, Soldier (General Duty)
Total No Of Post: 636 Posts.
Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 :
Job seekers should have completed the education as Post Graduation Degree (BDS/MDS) with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
Application Fee Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates belonging all Category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/-.
Limitations on Age for Army Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants who are interested to apply for above mentioned post they should not be exceeding than 45 Years As on 31-12-2017.
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 6100/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
Selection Criterion for Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
- A Medical Exam, Interview will be conducting by Army Dental Corps to select candidates for above stated posts.
How To Apply For Army Recruitment:
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for Army Dental Corps and that is http://www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- On home page of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Army Dental Corps Vacancies.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Job searchers should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Important Date for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 15-05-2017.
Dear candidates, Indian Navy Recruitment has released a Notification issued in the month of December 2016. Indian Navy invites the applicants to recruit Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Batch 02/2017 from male and female candidates. Applicants those who are looking for in Central Government Jobs in India. Interested and desirous candidates may apply for INR 2017 through online on or before the due date, i.e., 19-12-2016.
All the complete details such as Name of post, No of posts, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Selection process, Application fee, Salary details, etc., are provided below for an idea. Aspirants can go through the full details of Indian Navy Recruitment from the official websitewww.joinindiannavy.gov.in. For more Updates like Central Government Jobs, State Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Banking Jobs, Teaching Jobs, etc., visit our site www.govrecruitment.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No of Posts||Various Posts|
|Post Name||Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017|
|Starting Date||19th December 2016|
|Last Date||26th December 2016|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Physical Test|
Applicants can check the job vacancy details for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017 in Indian Navy are provided below.
Name of the post: Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
No of Posts: Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme Batch June 2017
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
- Applicant must pass 10+2 passed qualification with Math & Physics and one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
- Candidates Age should be between 02 Aug 1996 and 31 July 2000.
- First, open the Official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- Completion of all the details clicks on Preview.
- Check the details entered by you Correct or not.
- If correct then Click on Submit button.
- After submission take the print out.
- Send the Online Application Form to the above mentioned postal address.
Short listed candidates for Indian Navy, Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Batch 02/2017 will Receive the pay scale as per the Organization Norms.Pilot NAIC Entry Scheme batch June 2017: Rs 5200- Rs 20200.