KEA Recruitment 2017
A job advertisement as KEA Recruitment 2017 has been released by Karnataka Examinations Authority to recruit deserving, qualified, and most suitable applicants for 1203 job openings of Lecturers Posts. Keen and willing job seekers with the required eligibility criteria can apply by submitting KEA online application form as quickly as possible.
Quick View of Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017 Info:
|Name of Department||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Requirement||Master Degree with Age Limit 40 years|
|Last Date To Apply Online||06th April 2017|
|Category of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
KEA Vacancies Detail:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Job seekers who wish to apply online should possess Master’s Degree/ MD/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Ed/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA in concern discipline with at least 55% marks from well reputed Institution or University.
- Age of applying aspirants should be above of 21 years and below of 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be admissible only for reserved category aspirants as per rules of government.
|For General/BC (Cat-IIA, II B, III A, III B) Category||Rs. 2500/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 2000/-|
|For Physically Handicapped Applicants||NIL|
Karnataka Examinations Authority will be offered a salary of Rs. 22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- per month to all successfully appointed aspirants.
Selection will be made on the basis of written exam followed by interview which will be taken by selection committee of Karnataka Examinations Authority.
How To Apply For KEA Recruitment 2017:
- Interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the registered web portal of Karnataka Examinations Authority which is www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- After that, go to “Flash News” section from the home page and then select the “PU Lecturers Recruitment” link.
- Thereafter, you have to press on “Corrigendum Notification English, Kannada” link.
- Then, read all instruction mention in the advertisement and select the “Online Application” link.
- Now, fill up the application form in proper manner and upload their scanned images & signature.
- At last, submit the application form.
Date To Remember:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 06th April 2017
- End Date To Pay Application Fee: 10th April 2017
Link To Focus: To get further information regarding KEA Recruitment 2017: Check Here