- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – Finance Head, Technology Head, Project Head & Various Posts | Apply Online at www.nainitalbank.co.in
- About National Bank
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 details
- Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification for National Bnak Recruitment 2017:
- Age Limit for National Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Job Location:Across India
- Selection Procedure for National Bank Recruitment :
- How to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Important Dates of Nainital Bank Recruitment
- Important link for National Bank Recruitment 2017
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 – Finance Head, Technology Head, Project Head & Various Posts | Apply Online at www.nainitalbank.co.in
National Bank Recruitment 2017 : The Nainital Bank Limited has release Notification for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017. The page is all about Latest Nainital Bank Jobs. Nainital Bank invite the application for a Position of 08 Finance Head, Technology Head, Project Head, Marketing Head & Other Post.
Nainital Bank invite the application for a Position of 08 Finance Head, Technology Head, Project Head, Marketing Head & Other Post.Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017: As per Nainital Bank invited candidates with Official recruitment notification April 2017 for Finance Head, Technology Head & Various Vacancy. Posts. These vacancies are going fill out for their all branches which are located Across India. Nainital Bank also place its recruitment notification in their official website called www.nainitalbank.co.in. All eligible Job aspirants who completed Degree, B.E/ B.Tech Graduate, Post Graduation,Ph.D can download official notification and application form before 08th May 2017. to apply.
Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up of Finance Head, Technology Head, Project Head & Various Vacancy. Interested and eligible aspirants like who are having Degree, B.E/ B.Tech Graduate, Post Graduation,Ph.D certificate can apply for the post on or before 08th May 2017. For more Details can see the official Website and jobsbadi.com.
About National Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited. The Bank is having 134 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 details
|Company Name||Nainital Bank|
|Post Name||Finance Head, Technology Head & Various Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||Not specified Posts|
|Qualification||Degree, B.E/ B.Tech , Graduate, Post Graduation,Ph.D|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Application Closing Date||08th May 2017.|
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for National Bnak Recruitment 2017:
Job aspirant should complete his / her Degree, B.E/ B.Tech Graduate, Post Graduation,Ph.D from a recognized institution or university.
Age Limit for National Bank Recruitment 2017:
As per the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be below As per DVNTB Rules.
Job Location:Across India
Application Fee: Nill
Selection Procedure for National Bank Recruitment :
As per the Nainital Bank recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in DVNTB Rules
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
Apply Mode: Offline
Address: through email email@example.com on or before 08th May 2017.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates can visit www.nainitalbank.co.in to download official notification and application form, which will open on and close on 08th May 2017..
- The people who are looking for Nainital Bank recruitment notification 2017-18 and other eligible candidates for Finance Head, Technology Head & Various Vacancy. in Nainital Bank can download the application from the official website of Nainital Bank, www.nainitalbank.co.in.
Important Dates of Nainital Bank Recruitment
Last Date for the Submission of Nainital Bank Offline application form: 08th May 2017.
|1||Finance Head||The candidate must be a Postgraduate in Business Management or equivalent and bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent||Official Notification|
|2||Technology Head||The candidate must hold a Science Degree (B.Tech., M.Sc., Ph.D.) or equivalent||Official Notification|
|3||Project Head||The candidate must be a Postgraduate in Business Management or equivalent and bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent||Official Notification|
|4||Marketing Head||Post Graduate in Business Management from an accredited college or university in India/Overseas.||Official Notification|
|5||Technology Architect||The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or Science (B.Tech., M.Sc., Ph.D. or equivalent)||Official Notification|
|6||Digital Marketing Head||Post Graduate in Business Management from an accredited college or university in India/Overseas||Official Notification|
|7||Head of Sales||A post graduate in business management or equivalent from India or oversees.||Official Notification|
|8||Product Head||Graduate in any discipline from an accredited college or university in India/Overseas||Official Notification|
- Andaman & Nicobar : 01 posts
- Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana : 05 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh : 01 post
- Assam (Dev.Assistant – Hindi) : 01 post
- Bihar : 05 posts
- Chhattisgarh : 05 posts
- Gujarat : 04 posts
- Head Office, Mumbai : 09 posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 01 post
- Jammu & Kashmir : 01 post
- Jharkhand : 04 posts
- Karnataka : 08 posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 06 posts
- Manipur : 01 post
- Meghalaya : 01 post
- Mizoram : 01 post
- Nagaland : 01 post
- New Delhi : 02 posts
- Odisha : 07 posts
- Rajasthan : 05 posts
- Tamil Nadu : 07 posts
- Tripura : 01 post
- Uttar Pradesh : 07 posts
- Uttarakhand : 01 post.
- Scale of Pay : Rs.8,040–410–9270–500–11,270–550–13,470–650–15,420–720–16,140–990–20,100Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 31st July 2016.Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST), by 03 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC), by 10 years for Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried and by 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)Education Qualification :1.Development Assistant: Candidate must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and must have knowledge of word processing on Computer.2.Development Assistant (Hindi) : Candidate must hold Graduate Degree with Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subjectSelection Process : Selection will be made through Online Examination (Preliminary and Main Exam) and Interview.The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria will be called for the online test.Application Fee : Application fee charges are Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS and Rs.450 for all others.Fee can be made online during online application submission by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.How to Apply : Applicants may apply online through Official website www.nabard.org under link “Click here for New Registration” from 30th August 2016 to 20th September 2016.(Bank Vacancies)Important DatesOpening Date for Online Application Submission : 30.08.2016Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 20.09.2016Last Date for payment of Application Fee : 20.09.2016
Date of Online Test : November / December 2016