- PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 1500 Assistant Lineman posts | Apply Online @ www.pspcl.in
- PSPCL Lineman Notification 2017
- Educational Qualification PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017
- Age Criteria for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- Salary Details for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 :
- Selection Methods for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- How To Apply PSPCL Assistant Lineman Posts
- Important Dates for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- Important link for PSPCL Recruitment 2017
- PSPCL(Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online for Assistant Linemen vacancy (1500)
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 – 1500 Assistant Lineman posts | Apply Online @ www.pspcl.in
Are you looking for latest Lineman jobs openings in Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.?? Then you will find all the information from this web page. According to the update, the most recent PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017 pdf has released by the department at their official website. You may download this notification using a quick link uploaded below. The State Government has published the link to Apply Online PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Linemen against CRA 289/16 at the homepage. There are total 1500 ALM vacant posts available in Punjab SPCL for most dynamic, talented and result-oriented candidates. It is an excellent opportunity for those finding power sector Government vacancies in recent times. All those contestants who meet the eligibility criteria for PSPCL Asst Lineman Vacancy 2017 may apply their applications through online mode visiting the concerned site. Interested and eligible people can start the online registration process for Punjab State Power Corporation ALM Jobs from 10th January’17. For more details related to this recruitment, scroll down the page and read it.
This POWERCOM is a part of the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) – a statutory body formed on 01stFebruary 1959 under the Electricity Supply Act 1948. The PSEB business of Power Generation transferred to this POWERCOM to pull down the burden. They have introduced new technologies like electronic meters, remote control of transformers, remote meter reading and HVDS system for AP/ Industries. Sri K.D. Chowdary is a Chairman cum Managing Director of this Power transmission and distribution company. Frequently, it releases notification to recruit the best employees for vacant positions whenever available. Those candidates who want to make careers in PSPCL every year they wait for the employment release by the official website. Ok this year too, they have come up latest employment news and details provided in the following passages.
Coming to the PSPCL Asst Lineman Jobs Age limit, every applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 37 years as on cut off date mentioned in the advertisement. Those who apply their applications will get select only by passing the selection process consist of written test and interview. The official PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Apply Online link attached with this web page at the bottom. Click on the direct recruitment link and start filling up your application form without wasting any time. All the contestants shall apply PSPCL Online Form only through the designated portal.
The Punjab POWERCOM Lineman Jobs Advertisement link also attached below, open it and check out the vacancy details like qualifications, age criteria, pay scale, Step-I & Step-II registration dates, etc.
PSPCL Lineman Notification 2017
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of Organisation : Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Name of the Post : Assistant Lineman
Number of Posts : 1500 Posts
Educational Qualification PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017
Candidate must possess Graduation Degree in specific field relevant to their applying post.
- Candidate must possess 2 years Apprenticeship training in the trade of Lineman.
- More details regarding required education will update soon. So keep in touch.
Age Criteria for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
The Age of candidate must be minimum 18 years.
Upper Age Limit is different for different categories i.e. General, OBC, SC, ST, PWD etc. The Reserved Categories candidates of Punjab State are eligible to get Age Relaxation Benefit as per Government Rules.
Salary Details for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 :
Rs. 6400/ – to Rs. 20200/ – with GP Rs. 3400/ – Every month.
Selection Methods for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
Those who apply will be selected based on their overall performance in the following tasks:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
How To Apply PSPCL Assistant Lineman Posts
- Login to the official site www.pspcl.in.
- Next find the recent job advt and tap on that. In next page, press your pointer on the PSPCL Recruitment 2017 link.
- Then download the PDF record of the main advt and after that read each required points as said.
- In case that you approve of the eligibility criteria then simply go ahead and tap on Apply Online link.
- Enter asked points in the online application without any spelling mistakes.
- Join pass photo, signature, and other imperative record confirmations and submit before the last date.
Important Dates for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- Online registration Start from : 17.04.2017
- Last Date to apply online : 08.05.2017
- Last date to deposit fee : 12.05.2017
PSPCL(Punjab State Power Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online for Assistant Linemen vacancy (1500)
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) Jobs Notification 2016 Detailed Vacancy Information –
Hiring Organization – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd
Total No. of Vacancies – 1500 posts
Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 6,400 – 20,200/- With 3400/- Grade Pay .
Employment Type –
No. of Posts & Their Name –
1. Assistant Linemen – 1500 posts
Selection Procedure – Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply – All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.pspcl.in. before or on 31-01-2017.
Official Website –www.pspcl.in .
Important Dates To Remember–Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is Step 1 : 31-01-2017 .
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is Step 2 :8-02-2017 .