- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Notification 2017 – 161 Medical Consultant Posts | Apply Online at www.rbi.org.in
- Details for Reserve Bank of India
- Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
- Salary Structure for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 :-
- Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
- Selection Process for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 :-
- Application Fee for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- How to apply for recruitment RBI 2017:-
- Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
- Important link for RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Notification 2017 – 161 Medical Consultant Posts | Apply Online at www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Released Notification 161 Medical Consultant Posts .Who are weighting for government jobs this is the right choice for apply for this. For more details can click on website and jobsbadi.com
Reserve Bank of India released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 161 (one Hundred sixty one) jobs for Medical Consultant vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 23rdMay 2017.
Details for Reserve Bank of India
Bank Name:- Reserve Bank of India
Post info:- Medical Consultant
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 23rd May 2017
Advertisement No:- 5A/2016-17
RBI Notification 2017-18
Medical Consultant Posts:- 161 vacancies
Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
Aspirants who wanted to participate for Officer Grade “B” should have degree as well as +2 class or diploma / master degree or equivalent.
Salary Structure for Reserve Bank of India Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 :-
Rs 35150 – 62400/- Per Month
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 65 Years Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2017 :-
- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not being called for the interview.
- Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement of the services of Part-Time Medical Consultant (BMC) (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneratio
Application Fee for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 850/- (Rupee Eight hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 100/- (Rupee one Hundred only)
How to apply for recruitment RBI 2017:-
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.rbi.org.in
2. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
3. Click on “Online Application Form” & fallow the instructions.
4. Enter the Login details if already resitered candidates.
5. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2017 :-
- Form Submission start Date: 03/05/2017
- Form Submission End Date: 23/05/2017
RBI Recruitment Official website