- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017 Official Notification
- SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- Application fee for Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017 :
- SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit:
- SSC CGL 2017 Age Relaxation:
- 3. SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment – Vacancies
- 4. SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
- How to Apply for SSCC CGL 2017 Official Notification
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017: Exam Dates
- Important link for SSC CGL Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017 Official Notification
SSC CGL Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017 : The Staff Selection Commission that conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in various ministries, departments and organisations of the government will issue the notice about the test on May 16.for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
The CGL 2017 Tier 1 examination will be held online from August 1 to August 20. The Tier 2 examination will be held on November 10 and November 11. The Tier 3 examination (descriptive type) will be conducted on January 21, 2018 while the Tier 4 (skill test) will be held in February.
SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Application fee for Staff Selection Commission Notification 2017 :
Candidates (who are not exempted) will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 100 through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
SSC CGL 2017 Age Limit:
|Maxi. 32 years|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant in IB||21 – 30 years|
Officer / SI in CBI / SI
|SI in Central Bureau|
|20 – 30 years|
|All Other posts||18 – 27 years|
SSC CGL 2017 Age Relaxation:
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
3. SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment – Vacancies
Vacancies not mentioned in the Official Notification. To be updated soon.
4. SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The SSC CGL Exam pattern consists of 4 Stages as mentioned below:
SSC CGL Tier-1
→ It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 60 minutes of time duration.
(For VH &
SSC CGL Tier-2
→ This is an online based examination consisting of 3 papers as mentioned below:
SSC CGL Tier-3
→ This is a descriptive type paper of 100 marks and will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode. It will be of total 60 minutes of time duration.
SSC CGL Tier-4
→ Tier-IV of the SSC CGL Examination is Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).This test is of qualifying nature. The DEST test is for the Tax Assistant Post only.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern is similar to the CGL 2016 exam pattern. If you want to know the detailed SSC CGL exam pattern then go through the link given below:
How to Apply for SSCC CGL 2017 Official Notification
Look at the detail step- by- step procedure of SSC CGL 2017 Application. We recommend you to go through the steps and follow them-
- Visit the corresponding official regional website of SSC.
- Click on the button which says new registration & fill in the necessary details.
- After completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Save the registration number and password for use.
- After completion of the above process, complete your registration process by entering your qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- Make you payment of the application fees and complete the registration process.
- Your copy of SSC CGL 2017 Application Form is filled now and is ready to go!
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017: Exam Dates
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam||Aug 1st to Aug 20th, 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam||Nov 10th and Nov 11th, 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam||January 21st, 2018|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Official Website