- TSPSC Notification 2017 – 5289 Teacher post | Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fees for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017:
- Selection process for TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Steps to apply for the TSPSC teacher posts:
- Important date for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017
- Telengana State PSC 1000 AEO Recruitment 2017
- TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
TSPSC Notification 2017 – 5289 Teacher post | Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC teacher recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification for 5289 government teacher posts in the state. Candidates who are interested in applying for the TSPSC teacher posts can do so from the official website before May 4, 2017.
Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 : “Over 8,000 teachers will be recruited for the newly set up 529 residential schools. Earlier, a notification for these recruitments was withdrawn due to some issues pertaining to educational qualification of aspiring candidates,” Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari said. He added that TSPSC will invite the application for 17,000 such posts. For more details cn see the Officiail website and jobsbadi.com
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should be at least 18 years old and no older than 44. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation.
The eligibility quotient and minimum education qualification for the posts are available in notifications provided by TSPSC. Candidates are requested to go through the specifications thoroughly before applying.
Application Fees for Telangana Public Service Commision Recruitment 2017:
Online application fee- Rs 200
Examination fee- Rs 120
Candidates of the reserved categories and the unemployed are exempt from the fee.
Selection process for TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will first have to appear for a preliminary screening test, clearing which they can appear for the main (objective type) exam. The marks obtained in the screening test will not be counted in the final selection.
Steps to apply for the TSPSC teacher posts:
- Go to the official website for the TSPSC (tspsc.gov.in).
- Click on the link to the recruitment page.
- Read the instructions and details provided beside the post of your preference.
- Click on “Application Submission”.
- Register and apply.
- Download a copy and take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Important date for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
Last date to apply : 04-may- 2017
Telengana State PSC 1000 AEO Recruitment 2017
TSPSC AEO Notification 2017:
Telangana Public Service Commission has published the advertisement for the recruitment process. So all the eligible and interested candidates are welcome to the organization. Check your eligibility and apply for the available job post before the due date of the application submission.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is also known as the TSPSC as a short form. TSPSC had declared the AEO notification in Telangana for the recruitment of the Agriculture Engineer Officer for the 1000 posts. After completion of the study, many candidates are eagerly looking for the government job. So here is the golden chance to apply for the written exam and will get the government job.
TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
Name of the organization : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Post : Agriculture Extension Officer
No.of Posts: 1000
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
- Candidates should have completed their BSc (Agriculture/ Dry Land Agriculture) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also be finished the Diploma (Agriculture Polytechnic) from a Recognized Institution/ Board.
- The age of the candidate should between the 18 years to 44 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per the rules of government.
- The candidates who will get the job can get the salary of Rs. 22,460/- to 66,330/- per month.
- Rs. 80/- for the general category candidates.
- There is no any kind of registration fees for reserved category candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For TSPSC AEO Recruitment
To get the register yourself you have to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the organization.
Step 2: On the home page of the website find the tab for “Apply Online”.
Step 3: After getting the relevant tab click on that.
Step 4: You can see the application form on your display screen.
Step 5: Enter all your details such as name, address, mail id, phone number and details about the educational field, experiences and etc. as asked in the application form.
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature and etc.
Step 7: Make the online payment of the application fees.
Step 8: Save the receipt of the payment and application form.
Step 9: Make the printout of it for further use.