WBSSC 837 Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
WBSSC (WEST BENGAL SSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as WBSSC Recruitment 2017 by filling up vacancy for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) (837). Applications are invited from Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.wbssc.gov.in. The application form start on 28 Dec 2016 and it valid till 30 Jan 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
- Organzation Name: – West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the posts: – Motor Vehicle Inspector
- No of posts: – 837 Posts
- Job Category: – Government Job
- Job Location: – West Bengal
- Mode to Register Application Form: – Online
- Official Link: – wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal MVI Recruitment Post Detail
|S. No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Education Qualification||Age Limitation|
|1||Motor Vehicle Inspector ( Technical)||418 Posts||Must have passed Madhyamik Examination and diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering. Also have Driving License for heavy vehicles||Applicant Upper Age limit: – 32 Year
Applicant Lower Age limit: – 18 Year
As on 01 January 2016
|2||Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical)||419 Posts||Must Have Graduation Degree in any stream and physical standard with minimum Measurement.|
|3||Total Posts||837 Posts|
Rs.7100/- to 37600/-
How To Apply WBSSC Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2017
- First you should visit the site of WBSSC
- Visit the recruitment section of WBSSC.
- Download the details of WBSSC recruitment.
- Carefully read all the useful information.
- Be sure to take the last date of apply.
- In order to get yourself qualified to apply.
- To apply online, please be sure to follow the terms and conditions.
- To complete the payment process. And to submit your form.
- Do not forget to print out. It will work in the future.
Releasing Date to Official Notification: – 28 Dec 2016
Online Form Registration Starting Date: – 28 Dec 2016
Online Form Registration Closing Date: – 30 Jan 2017
Official Important link