AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2019 Notification @ aai.aero. Airports Authority of India has recently released the recruitment Notification for Apprentices of 264 Vacancies on its Official website aai.aero. The Offline Application will be available from 22-01-2019 and the last date of the Application is 18-02-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in AAI can apply Offline on its official site aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Notification for 264 Apprentices Vacancies Apply @ aai.aero
Airports Authority of India has Released Advertisement for 264 Apprentices Posts in its Official Website i.e., aai.aero. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 264 Apprentices Posts @ aai.aero. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AAI job Pay Scale Details, AAI Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job seekers can apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 | Apply Offline 264 Apprentices Posts @ aai.aero through Offline mode on or before the last Date i.e., 18-02-2019
AAI Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||264|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
AAI Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Airports Authority of India
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||6|
|Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations)||2|
|Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (Finance)||25|
|Graduate Apprentice (Law)||1|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (lnformation Technology)||4|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||35|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||14|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science)||1|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||27|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineerin g Electrical)||31|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||21|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||2|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Auto Electrician)||1|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic)||1|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||18|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||37|
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto)-Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by a Statutory University. A Degree in engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament. Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent
- Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): Graduate, with Degree/PG Diploma in PR/Journalism from a recognized institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.): 10th Pass/10+2 with 3 Diploma in Hotel Management OR Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping from a recognized institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Finance)-Candidates should have Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Graduate Apprentice (Law)-Candidate should have Graduate with LLB.
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)-Bachelor’s Degree ln Engg/Tech. in Electronics/Tele Communication /Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
- Click the details notification link for details of the educational qualification of the further posts.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.9,000/- to Rs.15,000/- as Per Regulations of AAI
18- 24 years (As on 21/12/2018). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written test
How To Apply for AAI Airports Authority of India Jobs 2019
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application form from the official website aai.aero and then fill it with all the required details and attach all the required documents then send it to the Address mentioned below before the last date of the Notification i.e. 18-02-2019.
Address: Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-4o0 099
Date of Notification: 22-01-2019
Starting Date of Application: 22-01-2019
Last Date to Apply: 18-02-2019