AFCAT NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2019 Notification @ afcat.cdac.in. Air Force Common Admission Test has recently released the recruitment Notification for NCC Special Entry of 338 Vacancies on its Official website afcat.cdac.in. The Online Application will be available from 30-05-2019 and the last date of the Application is 30-06-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in AFCAT can apply Online on its official site afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Notification for 338 NCC Special Entry Vacancies Apply @ afcat.cdac.in
Air Force Common Admission Test has Released Advertisement for 338 NCC Special Entry Posts in its Official Website i.e., afcat.cdac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Air Force Common Admission Test Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 338 NCC Special Entry Posts @ afcat.cdac.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AFCAT job Pay Scale Details, AFCAT Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 338 NCC Special Entry Posts @ afcat.cdac.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 30-06-2019
AFCAT Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||NCC Special Entry|
|No. of Posts||338|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
AFCAT Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Air Force Common Admission Test
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Flying-208 / 20F / SSC / M & W Course – 60 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) (207 / 20T / PC / M 207 / 20T / SSC / M & W): PC – 28 posts, SSC-42 post
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) – 207 / 20G / PC / M-Admin: PC-16, SSC-24 Posts
- 207 / 20G / SSC / M & W Education: PC-6 posts, SSC-10 posts
- Materology– 207 / 20G / PC / M and 207 / 20G / SSC / M & W: Met: PC-10 post, SSC-14 rank
Aspirants who are willing to apply for NCC Special Entry Jobs, should complete BE / B Tech / Graduate Degree / B.Com degree from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Flying Officer: Rs. 56100 -110700 Level-10, MSP-Rs. 15500 under 7th CPC as Per Regulations of AFCAT
20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Stage I Test, Stage II Test, Medical Examinations
How To Apply for AFCAT Air Force Common Admission Test Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website afcat.cdac.in.
- On the Home page search for AFCAT NCC Special Entry recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 30-05-2019
Starting Date of Application: 30-05-2019
Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2019