AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has recently released the recruitment Notification for Senior Resident of 123 Vacancies on its Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. The Online Application will be available from 05.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 22.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in AIIMS can apply Online on its official site aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 123 Senior Resident Vacancies Apply @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has Released Advertisement for 123 Senior Resident Posts in its Official Website i.e., aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 123 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AIIMS job Pay Scale Details, AIIMS Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 123 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 22.12.2018
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||123|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
AIIMS Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total: 123 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 04
- Biochemistry: 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 07
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery: 04
- Cardiology: 05
- Dermatology: 04
- Endocrinology: 06
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 01
- Gastroenterology: 03
- General Medicine: 05
- General Surgery: 17
- Medical Oncology: 12
- Microbiology: 01
- Nephrology: 03
- Neurology: 03
- Neurosurgery: 08
- Nuclear Medicine: 03
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Paediatrics & Neonatology: 02
- Paediatric Surgery: 09
- Radiodiagnosis: 05
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 04
- Surgical Oncology: 07
- Urology: 06
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Senior Resident Jobs, should complete Postgraduate Medical degree / MD / MS / DM / M.Ch / DNB from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.18,750 – Rs.67,700/- as Per Regulations of AIIMS
Maximum Age: 37 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.500/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Examination, Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS All India Institutes of Medical Sciences Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for AIIMS Senior Resident recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 05.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 05.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 22.12.2018