AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Vacancies Apply @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has Released Advertisement for 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts in its Official Website i.e., aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Walk-in after reading complete details of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 | Apply Walk-in 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AIIMS Bhubaneswar job Pay Scale Details, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 | Apply Walk-in 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in through Walk-in mode on or before the last Date i.e., 13th Oct 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|No. of Posts||174|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Process|
|Last Date||13th Oct 2018|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of Post & Department||No. of Post|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||04|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology||01|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||09|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. The Candidates completing the above courses by 30th September 2018 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview. For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL Surgery and ENDODONTICS will be given preference.
- MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Senior Resident: Rs.66,000/- per month
- Junior Resident: 60,000/- per month
37 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with an online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC Code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates may apply Walk-in by visiting Official Website link aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 13th Oct 2018. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
|Name of Post||Date & Time for Interview|
|Senior Resident||11 & 12 Oct 2018 at 11:30|
|Junior Resident||13 Oct 2018|
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification for 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Vacancies Apply @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Details