AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 410 Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator Vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator Posts through AIIMS Delhi official notification 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Central Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these AIIMS Delhi Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator jobs before 16th May, 2022 . Official website of AIIMS Delhi is aiimsexams.ac.in recruitment 2022.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 – Job Vacancy for 410 Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022: AIIMS Delhi recruitment notifications are released by AIIMS Delhi in their official website aiimsexams.ac.in. All AIIMS Delhi Job notifications are updated on 16th May, 2022 , Candidates can apply for AIIMS Delhi Jobs via Official website. Here we updated latest and upcoming AIIMS Delhi recruitment notifications 2022.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator|
|No. of Posts||410|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||16th May, 2022|
AIIMS Delhi Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator: 410 Posts
|Subject/ Specialty||No. of Posts|
|Anaesthesiology Pain Medicine & Critical Care||50|
|Radio-Diagnosis and Interventional Radiology||14|
|Cardiovascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions||7|
|Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuro- Radiology||8|
|Conservative & Endodontics (CDER)||1|
|Oral & Max. Surgery(CDER)||1|
|Critical & Intensive Care||6|
|Dermatology & Venereology||3|
|Pulmonary Critical Care And Sleep Medicine||3|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||13|
|Cardiac Thoracic & Vascular Surgery(CTVS)||5|
|Surgery Trauma (JPNATC)||18|
|Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery||13|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation(PMR)||4|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator Jobs, should complete postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Respective Branch from the Recognized Board/University.
- Anaesthesiology Pain Medicine & Critical Care – A postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology from
a recognized university.
- Onco. Anaesthesiology – postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology OR DM/DNB(Onco.Anaesthesiology) from a recognized university.
- Palliative Medicine – postgraduate medical degree viz., MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Genetics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation) from a recognized university.
Pay Scale (Salary):
- For Medical candidates- Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
- For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.56100/= in level 10 under 7th CPC plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
45 years as on 31.08.2022. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.1500/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates are exempted from payment of any Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Recruitment Test, Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS Delhi All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2022
- Candidates, log on to the Official website aiimsexams.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for AIIMS Delhi Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator recruitment notification 2022. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 26th April, 2022
Starting Date of Application: 26th April, 2022
Last Date to Apply: 16th May, 2022
Click for Detailed AIIMS Delhi Notification Link
Click for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrator Posts Application Link