AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has recently released the recruitment Notification for Senior Resident of 101 Vacancies on its Official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The Online Application will be available from 19.11.2018 and the last date of the Application is 18.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in AIIMS Jodhpur can apply Online on its official site aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification for 101 Senior Resident Vacancies Apply @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has Released Advertisement for 101 Senior Resident Posts in its Official Website i.e., aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 101 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AIIMS Jodhpur job Pay Scale Details, AIIMS Jodhpur Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Rajasthan Govt Job seekers can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 101 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsjodhpur.edu.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 18.12.2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur )|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||101|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
AIIMS Jodhpur Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total Senior Residents: 101 Posts
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care – 04
- Anatomy – 02
- Biochemistry – 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 02
- Cardiology – 01
- Cardiothoracic Surgery – 04
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine – 02
- Dentistry (Pedodontics) – 01
- Dentistry (Prosthodontics) – 01
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology – 02
- Endocrinology & Metabolism – 02
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology – 02
- Gastroenterology – 02
- General Medicine – 07
- General Surgery – 10
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 04
- Microbiology – 01
- Neonatology – 02
- Nephrology – 02
- Neurology – 02
- Neurosurgery – 06
- Nuclear Medicine – 02
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 02
- Ophthalmology – 02
- Orthopaedics – 02
- Paediatric Surgery – 02
- Paediatrics – 04
- Pathology – 03
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 02
- Physiology – 01
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiotherapy – 02
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 02
- Surgical Oncology – 02
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank – 02
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical) – 05
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical) – 02
- Urology – 04
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Senior Resident Jobs, should complete MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Degree (OR) MD/DNB/MS/MDS/Ph.D degree (OR) DM/M.Ch/DNB degree from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) as Per Regulations of AIIMS Jodhpur
Maximum Age: 37 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General/OBC category: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- OPH Candidate: Nil
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- On the Home page search for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 19.11.2018
Starting Date of Application: 19.11.2018
Last Date to Apply: 18.12.2018