All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB) (AIIMS Kalyani) Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB) has published AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment Notification-2023 for 153 vacancies of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts in its Organization. The Notification was released and displayed on its official website i.e., aiimskalyani.edu.in, and here on www.jobsbadi.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., May 13, 2023, 01:00 pm. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam, etc., are mentioned below.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB) (AIIMS Kalyani)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident (Non-Academic)|
|No. of Posts||153|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||May 13, 2023 01:00 pm|
AIIMS Kalyani Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB)
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Burn & Plastic Surgery-4
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery-4
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology-1
- General Medicine-4
- General Surgery-6
- Hospital Administration-2
- Medical Oncology/Haematology-4
- Neurology -4
- Nuclear Medicine-3
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology-6
- Pediatric Surgery-4
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-1
- Pulmonary Medicine-4
- Radio Therapy-1
- Surgical Gastroenterology-4
- Surgical Oncology-4
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank -2
- Trauma & Emergency Medicine-9
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Jobs, should complete Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in their respective discipline from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get a Salary Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 6,600 (6th CPC) Level 11 of the Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPA for Medical Graduates as Per Regulations of AIIMS Kalyani
Not exceeding 45 (Forty-Five) years as of the date of publishing this notification on the Institute website. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
For Unreserved/OBC: Rs.1000/- For SC/ ST: Nil
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in the Written Test/ Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS Kalyani All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (WB) Jobs 2023
- Candidates, log on to the Official website aiimskalyani.edu.in.
- On the Home page search for AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident (Non-Academic) recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill out the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a printout of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: May 4, 2023
Starting Date of Application: May 4, 2023
Last Date to Apply: May 13, 2023, 01:00 pm