All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur Notification 2017 – 105 Senior Resident Posts |Walk – in – Interview 8 to 22 may 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 with thorough details. The organization invites employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 105 vacant posts of Senior Resident positions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by attending walkin interview conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences On (8th May, 15th May & 22nd May 2017).for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
Job Details for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017
Name of Govt Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Offered Posts Name : Senior Resident
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 105
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Senior Resident – 105
Age limits for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Jobs Recruitment 2017:
As on 08-05-2017 or Interview date for unreserved candidates upper age limit is 33 years. For SC/ST 38 years, OBC 36 years.
Pay Scale for Senior Resident Jobs in AIIMS Raipur:
Rs.15600-39100+ GP 6600/-
Application Fees for the Senior Resident Recruitment:
Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.
Fee to paid in Bank through DD in Favor of “AIIMS Raipur” Payable at Raipur.
Educational Qualifications for AIIMS Raipur SR Jobs:
The candidate must have done post graduation after MBBS/BDS in MD/MS/DNB/DM/SCH/MDS from the respective subject with internship. Should have registered with the Chhattisgarh State Medical/Dental Council and Medical/Dental Council of India.
The selection process for faculty Senior Resident AIIMS Raipur Recruitment:
Selection will be held based on marks secured in educational qualifications, experience, and personal interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Job Recruitment:
- The candidates have to downlaod the application form through online only using the official website of AIIMS @ http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/..
- Attend the walk in interview along with application form and required documents as on given dates.
- At the time of interview the candidates have to bring applications copy and fee paid copy along with all necessary educational certificates,, community certificates and all other required documents.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 08 to 22.05.2017 at 10.00 AM
Search Tags : aiims raipur recruitment 2016, aiims raipur online appointment, aiims raipur result, aiims raipur login, aiims hospital raipur, aiims raipur recruitment 2015-17, aiims hospital raipur online appointment, aiims raipur doctor list, on line registration in aiims, aiims raipur website, aims online number, aiims hospital raipur contact no, aiims raipur opd, www.aiimsraipur.edu.in 2017,aiims raipur mbbs result 2017, aiims raipur mbbs result 2012, Toggle panel: Publish, Air India, all india, Andhra Pradesh, Answer Key, Apprentice, APPSC bihar, bsf, Call Center, counselling, current affairs,
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 | Notification Faculty/Senior Resident 283 Vacancies Apply Online @ aiimsraipur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has Librated vacancy advertisement related to AIIMS Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit energetic and career oriented candidates for filling up the 283 unoccupied post of Faculty/Senior Resident. Candidates who are interested in applying for this current AIIMS Careers, they need to fill their online application form on or before closing date that is well uttered below.
|Name of the Posts||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Faculty/Senior Resident|
|Number Of Vacancies||283|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date||Mentioned Below!!|
Candidates who wish to do jobs in private sector they should apply for AIIMS jobs by submitting their application form on or before closing date in prescribed format.
|Name of the Vacant Post||Number Of Vacancies||Salary per month||Grand Pay|
|Senior Resident||79||As per norms of Organization||As per norms of Organization|
|Assistant Professor||70||Rs.15600-39100||Rs. 8000|
Candidates who are going to apply for Jobs in AIIMS must satisfy the qualification criteria given below for the said posts. Have a look…
For the post of Senior Resident:
Candidates must possess post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. b. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration are mandatory before joining, if selected.
For the post of Clinical Psychologist & others:
Candidates must possess post graduate medical qualification with good academic records from any recognized university or institute. Candidates who have a relevant experience in required field will be preferable.
Professor and other Faculty positions:
Candidates must possess medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 and A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. Candidates must have relevant experience in the required field will be essential.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Clinical Psychologist||As per GOI rules|
Note: Applying candidates from reserved category will get relaxation according to the rules and regulation of the government or organization.
Job appliers for this recruitment have to fill application fees of Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC category candidates and for SC/ST candidate’s category Rs. 800/- via online mode.
Candidates who are applying for the Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychologist, Medical Physicist and Registrar posts, they no need to pay any application fees.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail of the required application fee.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening of their applications and after that eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. Final selection will be decided on the basis of personal interview.
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Career:
- First of all, candidates are required visit the official website of bank which is www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- After appearing on the home page hit on “Vacancies” tab available at menu bar.
- A new page will be open mentioning all the job opportunities. Hit on the appropriate link, you want to apply for.
- Now, Read entire details very carefully and ensure your eligibility.
For Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychologist, Medical Physicist and Registrar post:
- Candidates need to prepare an application form providing all the details regarding your qualification, experience and attach all the documents with it.
- Bring this application form and the attached documents at the time of interview which is mentioned below.
For Senior Resident post:
- Applicants need to hit “apply online” tab, page will open having a dialog box.
- Old users need to fill the user name and password in the box and for the new user is advised to hit “New Registration” tab.
- Fill the application form completely and a recent passport size photograph to the application should be uploaded.
- Fill all the asking details and after that, make a payment and hit Submit button.
- Aspirants are advised to take print copy of filled application form for further use.
- After filling the application form, take a print copy of application form and attach all trhe documents with it.
- After that, enclose all the documents with the filled application form in an envelope and super scribing with “Application for the post of__________” and send it to the below mentioned address.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur-492 099 (CG)
Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099
Important Date to Remember:
|Name of the post||Dates||Mode|
|Senior Resident||30/01/2017 upto 05:00 PM||Online application|
|Clinical Psychologist||17/01/2017 at 10:00 AM||Interview|
|Child Psychologist||17/01/2017 at 01:00 PM|
|Medical Physicist||24/01/2017 at 10:00 AM|
|Professor||28/01/2017Last date of sending application form- 04/02/2017||Online Application and then post.|
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur Notification 2017 – 105 Senior Resident Posts |Walk – in – Interview 8 to 22 may 2017
- Job Details for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017
- Age limits for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Jobs Recruitment 2017:
- Pay Scale for Senior Resident Jobs in AIIMS Raipur:
- Application Fees for the Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Educational Qualifications for AIIMS Raipur SR Jobs:
- The selection process for faculty Senior Resident AIIMS Raipur Recruitment:
- How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Senior Resident Job Recruitment:
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Important links for Raipur Recruitment 2017
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 | Notification Faculty/Senior Resident 283 Vacancies Apply Online @ aiimsraipur.edu.in