AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has recently released the recruitment Notification for Faculty of 129 Vacancies on its Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The Online Application will be available from 02-02-2019 and the last date of the Application is 04-03-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in AIIMS Bhubaneswar can apply Online on its official site aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Notification for 129 Faculty Vacancies Apply @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has Released Advertisement for 129 Faculty Posts in its Official Website i.e., aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Onlineafter reading complete details of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 129 Faculty Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AIIMS Bhubaneswar job Pay Scale Details, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 129 Faculty Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 04-03-2019
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Faculty|
|No. of Posts||129|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Professor – 37 Posts
- Associate Professor – 15 Posts
- Additional Professor -24 Posts
- Associate Professor – 35 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 29 Posts
|Name of Post||Qualification|
i) A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
M.Ch. for surgical Superspecialities and D.M. for Medical Superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Non- Medical candidates:-
i) A postgraduate qualification e.g. a Master degree in the discipline/allied subject.
ii) A Doctorate degree of a recognized University in concerned discipline.
- Professor – Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
- Additional Professor – Ten years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree
- Associate Professor – Six years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
- Assistant Professor – Three years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.37,400- 67,000+AGP Rs.10,500 (6th CPC) as Per Regulations of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years
- For General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For Women/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates: Nill
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Test/ Interview
How To Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- On the Home page search for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Address: ssistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019 Tel. No. : 0674-2476255
Date of Notification: 02-02-2019
Starting Date of Application: 02-02-2019
Last Date to Apply: 04-03-2019
You may Also Like
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty (Group-A) Recruitment 2020, 108 Posts
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019, 61 Sr & Jr Resident Posts | Walk-in
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 | 107 Non-Faculty Group A & B Posts Apply @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Walk-in for 25 Jr Resident Posts