Allahabad High Court Stenographer, JA, Process Server Recruitment 2018 Notification @ allahabadhighcourt.in. Allahabad High Court, UP has recently released the recruitment Notification for Stenographer, JA, Process Server of 3495 Vacancies on its Official website allahabadhighcourt.in. The Online Application will be available from 06.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 26.12.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in Allahabad High Court can apply Online on its official site allahabadhighcourt.in.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for 3495 Stenographer, JA, Process Server Vacancies Apply @ allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court, UP has Released Advertisement for 3495 Stenographer, JA, Process Server Posts in its Official Website i.e., allahabadhighcourt.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Allahabad High Court, UP Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 3495 Stenographer, JA, Process Server Posts @ allahabadhighcourt.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Allahabad High Court job Pay Scale Details, Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttarakhand Govt Job seekers can apply for Allahabad High Court, UP Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 3495 Stenographer, JA, Process Server Posts @ allahabadhighcourt.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 26.12.2018
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Allahabad High Court, UP (Allahabad High Court)|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer, JA, Process Server|
|No. of Posts||3495|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Allahabad High Court Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Allahabad High Court, UP
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total Group C & D: 3,495 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 412 Posts
- Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices – 1,484 Posts
- Drivers – 40 Posts
- Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Process Server
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash, Chowkidar / Waterman / Sweeper / Mali / Coolie / Bhisti / Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash – 1,559 posts
- Stenographer: Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography.
- Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentices: Intermediate withCCC Certificate.
- Drivers Grade-IV: High School along with Driving License.
- Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician: Junior High School / 10th Standard with Diploma or certificate course from ITI.
- Process Server: Process Server must have passed High School.
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash / Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman: Junior High School / 10th Standard.
- Sweeper-cum-Farrash: Class VI
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-III||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹2800|
|Junior Assistant (Various comparable posts)|
|₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1900|
|Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV)||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1900|
|Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1800|
|Process Server||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1800|
|Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1800|
|Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman||₹5200-20200 Grade Pay- ₹1800|
Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 40 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Examination, Hindi / English Computer Type Test, Hindi / English Stenography Test, Technical Driving Test (wherever applicable)
How To Apply for Allahabad High Court Allahabad High Court, UP Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website allahabadhighcourt.in.
- On the Home page search for Allahabad High Court Stenographer, JA, Process Server recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 06.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 06.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 26.12.2018