- ANUPGCET 2018 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form, Pattern, Notification @ www.anupgcet.in
- ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form, Pattern, Notification @ www.anupgcet.in
ANUPGCET 2018: Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts ANUPGCET for Admission into PG Courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Colleges, Constituent Post-Graduate Centre at Ongole and Colleges affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University. Acharya Nagarjuna University PG Entrance Test 2018, Online Application From, Fee Details, How to Apply, Last Date, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, ANU PG Admissions 2018 Counselling Dates/Schedule: Candidates who wish to appear for the ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam will be required to fill up an online application form that will be available on the official website of the University in February 2018. The application form needs to be filled and submitted online before the deadline in April 2018. 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2018-2019 offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus. PG Centre, Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET-2018.
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2018 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
ANUPGCET Exam Dates 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam will take place in May 2018. The exact date of the Online Application release date, exam, and result will be announced on the official website of the University. The table below provides tentative information on the main events related to the exam:
Age Limit for ANUPGCET 2018
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
Application Fee For ANUPGCET
Candidates required to pay the application fee Rs. 600/- general category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PHC category.
How to Apply Online for ANUPGCET 2018
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.anupgcet.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
Important Dates for ANUPGCET 2018 Notification
|Application form release||Third week of Feb 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application without late fee||Second week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 500/-)||Third week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application with Tatkal fee of Rs. 1600/-(Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 1000/-)||First week of May 2018|
|Admit card release||First week of May 2018|
|Exam date||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||May/June 2018|
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern 2018
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper|
|Question Type||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking|