ANUPGCET – 2018 is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.anu.ac.in) leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2018-2019.
PG Courses Offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University
- M.Sc.: Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Sciences, Microbiology, Nano-biotechnology, Zoology, Electronics, Electronics & Instrument Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Oils, Fats & Petro Products, Analytical Chemistry, Foresnsic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Geology; 5 years Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology, Yoga for Human Excellence
- M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology, , Telugu MSW (Master of Social Work), M.Ed, M.Com, MHRM, M.L.I.SC,M.P.Ed,
- PG Diploma: Advance Aquaculture Management, Ambedkar Studies, Gandhian Studies, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence, Fine Arts (Evening course)
- Certificate Course: Sustainable Aquaculture Management
- M.Sc. Aquaculture: B.Sc., With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Biochemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Nanobiotechnology: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences/ B.Sc. in Farm Science / B.Sc. Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / B.Tech.
- M.Sc. Botany: B.Sc., with Botany and Chemistry as the Two of the common Core subjects or B.Sc., with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary
- M.Sc. Environmental Science: Any B.Sc. or B.E.M. Degree holder
- M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Paramedical Courses / B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- M.Sc. Microbiology: B.Sc. with combination of any two subjects of Microbiology, Botany, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Chemistry and Zoology
- M.Sc. Zoology: B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. Physics: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and any other Third subject under common core scheme
- M.Sc. Electronics: B.Sc. with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance
- M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology: B.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation as one of the Subject
- M.Sc. Computer Science: Any Graduate program with Computers as one of the subject
- M.Sc. Mathematics: B.Sc. or B.A. with Mathematics as one of the Three equal subjects or as main subject
- M.Sc. Statistics: B.A. / B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as Two of the Three Subjects
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry, Forensic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry: B.Sc., with Chemistry as one of the Three equal subjects in Common Core System. Analytical, Forensic, Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry specializations are offered in A.N.U. College. The candidate has to choose one of the five specializations at the time of admission
- M.Sc. Oils, Fats & Petro Products: B.Sc., Oil Technology, B.Sc. Oils / Soaps / Detergents or B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the Subject
- M.Sc. Geology: B.Sc., (Any Science Graduate) / B.Tech. (Civil Engg.)
Note: Preference for Admission is given to Geology students
Integrated M.Sc. Course
- M.Sc. Nanotechnology (5 Years): Intermediate (plus two) with M.P.C. / Bi.P.C as optional subjects
- M.A. Ancient History & Archaeology: Any Graduation
- M.A. Economics B.A. with Economics as one of the Subjects / B.Com./ B.Com. (Hons) / B.Sc. (Economics) / B.B.M
- M.A. History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist Studies: Any Graduation
- M.A. Political Science: B.A. with Politics / Political Science / Public Administration as one of the subjects
- M.A. Public Administration: B.A. with Public Administration / Politics / Political Science / Economics / Psychology / Sociology / Social work as one of the subjects (or) B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.B.M. / B.C.A.
- M.A. Rural Development: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.
- M.A. Sociology, Master of Social Work (M.S.W.), M.H.R.M, M.L.I.Sc., Yoga For Human Excellence (2 Years): Any Graduation
- M.A. English: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com./ B.B.M. / B.C.A. / B.A. (O.L.) in Telugu / B.A. (O.L.) in Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with Special English in the group subjects.
- M.A. Hindi: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M. / B.C.A. with Hindi as a Second Language and An Oriental title Examination of B.A. Standard approved by the Government of India or any State Government, Like ‘Praveen’, ‘Madhyama Visharadha’ and ‘Vidwan’ or any other title recognized thereof.
- M.A. Sanskrit: B.A.O.L. Sanskrit main / B.A.O.L. Telugu Main / B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.C.A. / B.B.M. with Sanskrit under Part I or Part II, B.A. with special Sanskrit, Vidya Praveena / Siromani / Vidwan (With POL / SSC), BOL Sanskrit / Bhasha Praveena With POL, any graduate with Sanskrit / Studied at least one Sanskrit Paper in M.A. Telugu Course
- M.A. Telugu: B.A. Special Telugu, B.A.O.L. Telugu, B.A.O.L. Sanskrit, B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.B.M / B.C.A. with Telugu under Part I or Part II, BOL Telugu / Bhasha Praveena with POL.
- M.Com. All B.Com Graduates
- M.Ed.: B.Ed.
- M.P.Ed.; B.P.Ed. degree (not less than 55% marks). There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those get 1, 2, 3 positions in State Level Sports / Games and those who have participated in the National Sports / Games. (The course is totally residential)
Note: Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test and Weightage of Marks for Sports achievement.
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Ambedkar Studies, Gandhian Studies, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Yoga for Human Excellence: Any Graduation
- PG Diploma in Advanced Aquaculture Management: Any Science Graduation
- PG Diploma in Fine Arts (Evening Course): Any Graduation(Friday & Saturday Classes in a week)
- Sustainable Aquaculture Management: Intermediate (10+2 Candidate)
The fee of Application is Rs 600/- (SC/ST/PH-Rs.500/-).
Online Application Starts from 26-02-2018
Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 20-04-2018
Last date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs.1100/- is 25-04-2018 (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee of Rs.1600- is 01-05-2018 (Application Cost Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
Important Dates of ANUPGCET – 2018
1. Notification issued on 26-02-2018
2. Submission of Online Applications start from: 26-02-2018
3. Last date for submission of applications: 20-04-2018
4. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of 500/- : 25-04-2018
5. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of 1000/- : 01-05-2018
6. Schedule of PG Entrance Tests : May 05 to 07, 2018
7. Hall tickets download from 03 May 2018
Official website: http://www.anudoa.in/