- ANGRAU Agriculture Polytechnic Admission 2022 Application Form ,Eligibility, Dates @ angrauagripolycet.aptonline.in
ANGRAU Agriculture Polytechnic Admission 2022 Application Form ,Eligibility, Dates @ angrauagripolycet.aptonline.in
AP AGRI POLYCET Application Form 2022: AP AGRI POLYCET Application Form has been released on 18th May 2022. Students who want to apply for this AP AGRI POLYCET Notification 2022 are able to apply till the last date i.e.., 1st June 2022. Candidates who want admissions in various Diploma in Agriculture, Diploma in Seed Technology, and Diploma in Agricultural Engineering courses are able to apply for this AP AGRI POLYCET Notification 2022. And the AP AGRI POLYCET 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 01.07.2022. students can able to apply here on this page. All the students who are eligible and interested can apply now. No need to waste time the AP AGRI POLYCET Application Form 2022 Links are activated below. Scroll through the article and get the Direct links to apply for the AP AGRI POLYCET Notification 2022. Also, check the AP AGRI POLYCET Eligibility Criteria, AP AGRI POLYCET Application Fee, AP AGRI POLYCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the article below given.
AP Agriculture Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Conducted body||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|Exam name||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural Polytechnic common entrance test|
|Application started on||18th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||1st June 2022|
AP AGRI POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who wish to seek admission into the above Diploma Courses should have appeared and qualified in AGRI POLYCET-2022 conducted by ANGRAU, Lam,
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, A.P./T.S. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P./T.S such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), P, Open School Society (APOSS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS).
- Candidates who appeared SSC or equivalent examination held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for AGRI POLYCET 2022.
- Candidates who have passed SSC in compartmental and who have either discontinued or failed in intermediate are also eligible to apply for AGRIPOLYCET -2022.
- A candidate who have passed intermediate or pursuing higher studies are not eligible to apply
Candidates for admission into Diploma courses in the above Universities shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission (as on 31-08-2022) with an upper age limit of 22 years (Born between 31.08.2000 and 31.08.2007).
AP AGRI POLYCETOnline Examination Fees:
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST category is Rs.500/- and for all other candidates Rs.600/-. The applicant has to select Rupay Debit Card/UPI/Debit Card /Credit Card
- (Visa / MasterCard)/Internet Banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instruction to complete payment of fee.
How to apply for AGRI POLYCET – 2022
- Visit the official portal @ angrauagripolycet.aptonline.in
- Home page find the link AP AGRI POLYCET Application Form Link
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- It will be redirected to another window
- Enter the valid details like Name, Aadhar number, Phone Number, Mail id, Password
- Click on submit button
- Now attach the Documents required for the AP AGRI POLYCET Application
- Attach the Scanned Photo & Signature
- Click on OK Button
- Pay the AP AGRI POLYCET Application fee in the online mode
- Download the AP AGRI POLYCET Application Form 2022 for the Future Reference
AP AGRI POLYCET IMPORTANT DATES 2022
|1. Commencement of filing of applications online: 18.05.2022|
|2. Last date for filing of online application form: 01.06.2022|
|3. Date & Time of Entrance Examination: 01.07.2022, 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|4. Tentative date of declaration of ranks: 08.07.2022|
Important Links for
AP AGRI POLYCET SYLLABUS AND EXAMINATION PATTERN Syllabus:
The syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Natural science (Botany and Zoology) as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22 shall be taken
- The pattern of Examination:
- AGRI POLYCET – 2022 will be of 0 hours duration consisting of only one paper.
- The Question paper consists of 120 multiple choice questions with four responses for each question with only one correct response among
- 40 Questions in Mathematics for 40
- 40 Questions in Physical Science for 40 Marks (20 each in Physics and Chemistry)
- iv) 40 Questions in Natural Science for 40 Marks (20 each in Botany and Zoology)