Here is the good news! Those just knew the news and not yet applied for Free study in corporate colleges in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh, here is last chance for you. The last date has been extended to 4/6/2017. So you can apply for corporate colleges in AP. Jobsbadi presenting here the full details of the process to apply for Free coaching in Intermediate for SC,ST,BC.
Free Intermediate in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students. AP Corporate Colleges Admissions Details. AP Free Corporate College Inter Admissions Online. Free Intermediate Edn in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details-Scheme Details in AP and TG States- Admissions into Corproate Intermediate Colleges in AP. The Students have to apply through epass.cgg.gov.in Website for obtaining or reserving their seat in the Corproate College. They will be given Free Intermediate Education for 2 Years. The Details are given below.
- These Guidelines are applicable from 2011.
- From the Academic year 2010-11 admissions shall be provided each year for 5500 meritorious rural students who have secured 400 marks (Now it is changed as 7.0 GPA) and above at the SSC examination, from the SC/ST/BC & MW communities, in reputed junior colleges in the private sector, with a view to enable them to compete in competitive examinations such as IIT, AIEEE, EAMCET, etc., to secure admissions in premier engineering and medical colleges.
- Students eligible under this scheme shall have secured a minimum of 400 Marks in SSC examination and will be selected strictly in order of merit by a District Selection Committee at the District level. (Now the 400 Marks changed as 7.0 GPA).
- The maximum admissible fee under the scheme is Rs 35,000 per annum per student towards, fee, Books, Material, Mess and other maintenance charges. The fees under this scheme shall be fixed by the District Collector keeping in view the facilities and prevailing market prices for students studying at the college. This fee will be paid to the College Account.
- In addition to the tuition fee students shall be eligible for an amount of Rs.3000/- towards pocket allowance and maintenance charges. (This amount will be paid to the Students Bank Account)
- The Department wise allocation of 5500 seats is as follows:
S.No Department % Allocated to each department Total 1 Social Welfare 50% 2750 2 Tribal Welfare 25% 1375 3 BC Welfare 20% 1100 4 Minorities Welfare 5% 275 TOTAL 100% 5500
- Out of the seats allocated to Minority Welfare, 80% will be allocated to Muslim & 20% to Christian, Buddhism & Sikh. 60% of the total allocation shall be reserved for girls and 40% for Boys. (ix) At least 3% against each quota may be reserved for the Handicapped.
- The mode of selection of meritorious students from various institutions shall be as follows:
|1.||Welfare of hostels, Ashram schools and KGBVs||50%|
|2.||Students of Govt/Municipal/ZillaParishad/Aided High Schools and whose parental annual income is below Rs. One lakh||25%|
|3.||Students of Govt. / Welfare Residential Schools and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas||20%|
|4.||Students from Best Available Schools of SW & TW Depts.(with respect to SC & ST students) Note: Where best available school scheme is not available the candidates from any of the above categories may be admitted against the 5% quota.||5%|
- The target of 5500 seats, as per the department wise ratio shall be distributed among all the 22 Rural districts in the state based on the rural population (2001 census).(May change from 2014-15, as the State is bifurcated as Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
How to Apply through epass.apcfss.in
1) Income Certificate from Mee Seva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seva(Not Required for EBC Students)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID (or) EID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools and Hyderabad Public Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
The following details are needed to fill Corporate Application Registration From
How to open the Free Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
- First visit the ePass website: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
- When you open the pass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
- Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
- Then Corporate Admissions Online Application form will be opened
- In this application form, fill the required information belongs to you.Key dates of Online Applying:
- APOnline Application Forms Submission: From 18-05-2017 to 04-06-2017
Login Page http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/CorporateApplicationForm.do