AP DSC Syllabus 2022 SGT, TGT, PET, PGT, LP Exam Pattern Download
AP DSC Syllabus 2022: DSC Syllabus PDF is available here for the candidates who going for the DSC exam. Candidates who want to get good marks in the examination are requested to download AP DSC Syllabus PDF which is available here. Each and every topic of the DSC syllabus is updated clearly.
AP DSC SA 2022 Syllabus PDF
|Name of the Organization||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||School Assistants, Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
AP DSC SGT Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
AP DSC PET Exam Pattern 2022
|1.||I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2022
|1.||I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
AP DSC SA Exam Pattern 2022
|1.||I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|2.||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||IV||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
Click Here to Download AP DSC SA Syllabus PDF For English
AP DSC SA Syllabus PDF Download
Before going to the Examination the candidate should know the Exam pattern clearly because the exam pattern is very important and necessary for the exam preparation. The Candidate should know what are the topics included in the examination and the Exam duration, total Weightage etc. The Complete Exam Pattern is available on this page. So candidates are requested to download Exam Pattern PDF which is available here. Candidates if you have any doubt regarding this examination, then you can get the complete information from this portal completely.
APDSC 2022 SCHOOL ASSISTANTS SYLLABUS
APDSC LANGUAGE PANDITS LP SYLLABUS
APDSC SGT SECONDARY GRADE TEACHERS SYLLABUS 2021
PART – A
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)
- PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION (Marks: 05)
- History of Education :
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA-1992
- Teacher Empowerment:
- Need, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in
- Educational Concerns in Contemporary India:
- Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational
- Economics of Education, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat
- Population Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills.
- Adolescence Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education – Classroom Management in Inclusive Education
- Role of Education in view of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization
- Value Education, Peace Education
- Programmes and Projects – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model
- Incentives and special provisions – Mid Day Meals, Free Books, Scholarship,
Awards, Welfare Hostels, Transportation.
- Current Trends in Education – Badi pelusthondi, Badi ki Vasta, Mavuru – Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire,
- Acts / Rights:
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Child Rights
- National Curriculum – Framework, 2005: Perspective, Guiding Principles, Learning, and Knowledge, Teaching-Learning Process, Assessment, Systemic Reforms
III. Classroom implications Educational Psychology – 05Marks
1. Individual differences: Inter and intraindividual differences, meaning, nature and theories of intelligence with special emphasis on multiple intelligence, IQ, assessment of intelligence, EQ, Creativity. Attitude, Aptitude, Interest, Habit and its Influence on Intelligence – Classroom implementation.
- Learning: Theories and approaches of learning, learning curves, Factors, Phases, Dimensions of learning, Types of learning, Transfer of learning. Memory, Forgetting, Learning and assessment– Class room
- Personality: Nature, characteristics and theories of personality, factors of Personality, Assessment of Personality, Mental health, Adjustment, Stress – nature, Symptoms and management. Emotional intelligence, Management of emotions – Classroom.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment (TRT & TET CUM TRT) Syllabus 2022