AP DSC School Assistant SA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 – Download PDF
AP DSC SA Syllabus 2018: DSC School Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available here. AP DSC has recently Released DSC SA Recruitment 2018 of Vacancies on its Official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in. DSC SA Syllabus is very important for the Exam Preparation to the Candidates. Candidates can check the Complete DSC School Assistant Syllabus along with Exam Pattern which is available in PDF Format. This is very easy to download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Candidates. There is no need to pay for this Download because it is absolutely free for the Candidates. Here in this page, The Candidates can get the subject wise syllabus. Each and every subject is available in Separate PDF Format.
AP DSC School Assistant Exam Pattern PDF – Download
Candidates…….. Are you searching for DSC SCHOOL ASSISTANT Syllabus 2018?…….. Here is the right place for your search. Here in this page, you can get the Complete Information about DSC SCHOOL ASSISTANT Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download DSC SA Syllabus PDF. In our portal Jobsbadi.com we updated the Latest DSC SCHOOL ASSISTANT Syllabus and Exam Pattern Topic wise. The Exam pattern Contain the Subjects Included in the Syllabus, and the Exam Duration, total Marks of the Examination, etc.
|S.no||Name of the Subject||Marks|
|1||G.K & Current Affairs||10 Marks|
|2||Perspectives of Education||05 Marks|
|3||Classroom implications Educational Psychology||05 Marks|
AP DSC SA Exam Syllabus PDF – Download
Before going to the Examination the candidate should know the Exam pattern clearly because the exam pattern is very important and necessary for the exam preparation. The Candidate should know what are the topics included in the examination and the Exam duration, total Weightage etc. The Complete Exam Pattern is available in this page. So candidates are requested to download Exam Pattern PDF which is available here. Candidates if you have any doubt regarding this examination, then you can get the complete information from this portal completely.
PART – A
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)
- PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION (Marks: 05)
- History of Education :
- The Education in Ancient India – Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education.
- Education in Pre Independent era – Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944).
- Education in Post Independent era – Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission (1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA-1992
- Teacher Empowerment:
- Need, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in
- Educational Concerns in Contemporary India:
- Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational
- Economics of Education, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat
- Population Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills.
- Adolescence Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Inclusive Education – Classroom Management in Inclusive Education
- Role of Education in view of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization
- Value Education, Peace Education
- Programmes and Projects – APPEP, DPEP, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), Rashtriya Aveshekar Abhiyan (RAA), KGBVs, Model
- Incentives and special provisions – Mid Day Meals, Free Books, Scholarship,
Awards, Welfare Hostels, Transportation.
- Current Trends in Education – Badi pelusthondi, Badi ki Vasta, Mavuru – Mana Badi, Vidyanjali, Swacha Patasala, Inspire,
- Acts / Rights:
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act – 2009
- Right to Information Act – 2005
- Child Rights
- National Curriculum – Framework, 2005: Perspective, Guiding Principles, Learning, and Knowledge, Teaching-Learning Process, Assessment, Systemic Reforms
III. Classroom implications Educational Psychology – 05Marks
1. Individual differences: Inter and intraindividual differences, meaning, nature and theories of intelligence with special emphasis on multiple intelligence, IQ, assessment of intelligence, EQ, Creativity. Attitude, Aptitude, Interest, Habit and its Influence on Intelligence – Classroom implementation.
- Learning: Theories and approaches of learning, learning curves, Factors, Phases, Dimensions of learning, Types of learning, Transfer of learning. Memory, Forgetting, Learning and assessment– Class room
- Personality: Nature, characteristics and theories of personality, factors of Personality, Assessment of Personality, Mental health, Adjustment, Stress – nature, Symptoms and management. Emotional intelligence, Management of emotions – Class room