AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – Download Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are applied for AP DSC Jobs have started their Exam Preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee. AP DSC Previous Question Papers, Model Question Papers, Sample Papers are Available now. You can get all Competitive Examinations Question Papers Here. Old Question papers are helps in finding the Way to Prepare the Examination easily. All those applicants can check the AP DSC Question Papers and can download. By Practicing Previous Papers Candidates can get the Ability to get Find Answer to any type of Questions in the Examination. Here, we are providing AP DSC Question Papers with solutions. Here we also provided Indian AP DSC Exam Syllabus & exam Pattern 2018. So before going to begin the preparation, once check the Provided Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus 2018.
Download AP DSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
For the candidates Who Have Started Preparation for their AP DSC Exam, Previous Question Papers are very important for Exam. We are giving Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Old Question Papers. Most of the questions in the AP DSC Previous Papers are repeatedly asked. So, here we have gathered all the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Exam relevant material which is required for the candidate to start their preparation. The Previous papers Available Here in PDF Format. Download AP DSC Previous Papers PDF for Free. Contenders can also get the Daily Current Affairs which will be helpful while preparing for the written exam. Download AP DSC Previous Papers from the links.
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2018 For SGT
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
AP DSC PET Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||English – Language 2||30|
AP DSC LP Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh SA Exam Pattern 2018
|1.||I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|2.||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||IV||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
AP DSC Syllabus Download PDF
If you are applied for AP DSC Recruitment 2018 and searching for Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Previous Question Papers, Check the Latest solved Papers of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee exam Papers. AP DSC Previous Papers will help the Candidates to crack the exam easily. With the use of the previous papers the candidates can estimate the level of difficulty of the exam. And they can also find the Solution to the Difficulties. Candidates who are preparing for Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee exam conducting by Central Government can also get the AP DSC 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern along Previous Year Question Papers.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For Child Development and Pedagogy
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For English Methodology
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation in the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus 2018 For Environmental Studies
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For Methodology
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
AP DSC Syllabus 2018 For Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
Download AP DSC Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
- AP DSC Syllabus 2018 – Download Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- Download AP DSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
- AP DSC Syllabus Download PDF