AP New DA 3.668% from 1st July 2016/1.07.2016: G.O Ms.No.140 Dated 11.08.2017 released by AP Govt today regarding AP D.A 3.668% from 1st July 2016 for AP Employees. AP Employees New D.A enhanced from 18.34% to 22.008% @3.668%. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned shall be paid in cash with the salary of September 2017 payable in the month of October 2017. The arrears on account of payment of D.A for the period from 1st July 2016 to 31st August 2017 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of October 2017.
G.O.MS.No. 140 , Dated: 11-08-2017 Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees 18.34% of the basic pay to 22.008% of basic pay from 1st July, 2016 to August 2017 ( GPF ) net from September 2017 – Sanctioned – Orders and DA arrears Ready Reckonor Table With CPS & GPF salary calculations as pdf, photo, excel ————————————————————————–FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 140 , Dated: 11-08-2017
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A) Department, Dated:28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 14.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated:19.10.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30-042015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:10.02.2016.
7. G.O.Ms.No.172, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:27.08.2016.
8. G.O.Ms.No.16, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:03.02.2017.
AP New DA 3.668% from 1.07.2016
Government also hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance rates in respect of State Government employees drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay
Scales, 2006, from 125% to 132% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2016. Government also hereby order that the Dearness Allowance to State Government employees who are drawing the Revised U.G.C Pay Scales, 2016 shall be admissible at the rate of 2% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2016.
Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Allowance in respect of Judicial Officers whose pay scales were revised as per
Shri E. Padmanabhan Committee Report vide G.O. Ms. No.73, Law (LA&J SC-F) Department dated: 01.05.2010 from 125% to 132% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July 2016.