AP LPCET 2020 Notification Details, Exam dates, Online Application, Syllabus
AP LPCET 2020 Details
Mode of Exam: Online Mode as a Computer Based Test (CBT)
Official website: lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
Important Dates and Events of AP LPCET 2020
|LPCET 2020 Notification Date||April 25th, 2020|
|Online Payment Starting Date||April 25th, 2020|
|Online Payment Ending Date||May 18th, 2020|
|Apply Online Starting Date||April 26th, 2020|
|Apply Online Closing Date||May 19th, 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||May 24th, 2020|
|LPCET 2020 – Exam Date||May 31st, 2020|
|Results & Ranks Release Date||June 1st, 2020|
Schedule of AP LPCET 2020 Exam
|Date of Examination||Spells||Duration|
|31.05.2020||One Spell||02 Hrs|
AP LPCET 2020 Application Fee
AP LPCET 2020 Registration Fee and Payment
Educational Qualification AP LPCET 2020
Age Limit AP LPCET 2020
How to Apply for AP LPCET 2020
- Go to http://lpcet.apcfss.in, //cse.ap.gov.in
- Click on Application
- Then start filling the AP LPCET Application 2020
- Enter your Journal Number issued by ONLINE, the date of payment of fees and DOB
- At the field Attach latest photograph and Signature
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification
- Press Upload
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the Application AP LPCET 2020
- On submission of the application form, online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence.
- Take a print out of the application
The entrance test shall be conducted in all the 13 districts of the AP state. Candidate can choose any examination center (District) gets exhausted that particular examination center (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form.
LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The LPCET 2020 will also follow a particular exam pattern as it has followed over the years. There has been absolutely no announcement of any changes as no notification regarding the same has been let out in public for the year 2020.
As per the previous year exams went, the exam pattern is as follows:
-The exam will consist of four parts. Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV.
-The distribution of questions among the four parts is as follows :
Part I: 20 questions from Current Affairs.
Part II: 10 questions from Numerical Ability.
Part III: 30 questions from Language.
Part IV: 40 questions from Literature.
-The examination will have a total of 100 questions out of which all of those will be multiple choice questions i.e. objective type questions and will have to be answered on the OMR sheet(Optical Mark Reader).
Syllabus for AP LPCET 2020
1. Numerical Ability – Four fundamental operations ( Addition, Subtraction, Division & Multiplication) and Averages.
2. Language – Telugu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th Classes AP State syllabus and Hindi Pandit: 2nd Language of 8th to 10th Classes AP State syllabus
3. Literature-Graduate Degree Standard
- Merit in the entrance examination.
- The option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Rule of reservation.
The general category of the candidate shall be 35% of aggregate marks and No minimum marks for SC/ST category candidates
Important Link for AP LPCET 2020 – updated soon
|Official Website of AP LPCET 2020||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Online Fee Payment Link||Click Here|
- AP LPCET 2020 Notification Details, Exam dates, Online Application, Syllabus
- AP LPCET 2020 Details
- AP LPCET 2020 Application Fee