AP PECET 2018 Notification:
The Acharya University was established by Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991 covering 6 Universities of the State. The present Acharya Nagarjuna University is not very far from the haloed spot, as it derives its moral and intellectual sustenance from Acharya Nagarjuna in which context the University has been renamed Acharya Nagarjuna University through the A.P. Universities (Amendment) Ordinance, 2004, promulgated by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh. The university conducts various entrance examinations for admissions into different programs. This year it has released notification for the AP PECET 2018.
AP PECET 2018is the short name of Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test.Aspirants who wants to join in B.P.ED and U.G.D.P.ED courses in Andhra pradesh has to appear for AP PECET 2018 exam.The University was established by Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991 covering 6 universities of the State.The Physical Education Common Entrance Test is conducted under the Authority of Acharya Nagarjuna University(ANU), Guntur ,on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The details of AP PECET 2018 like Application Form , Eligibility Criteria ,etc in following below article.
Short Summary of AP PECET 2018 Exam :-
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as||AP PECET 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Acharya Nagarjuna University(ANU),Guntur|
|Stream||Physical Education Teacher|
Read notification Here
Important Dates for AP PECET 2018
|Announcement of Notification||1st week-March-2017|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||1st week- March- 2017|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-March-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd week- May-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||4th week-May-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 2000||1st week-June-2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 5000||2nd week-June-2017|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||4th week-May-2017|
|Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee||2nd week-June-2017|
|Date of Examination||2nd week-June- 2017|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week-June-2017|
Application Fee and Payment
- The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 600/– while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/- 2. The fee may be paid at any AP Online Centers in AP / Telangna and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply-AP PECET 2018 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria PECET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
AP PECET 2018 Application Form :-
- Applicants prior to appear for AP PECET 2018 Exam should start with filling and submitting of Application Form
- Applicants who are looking for application can get it through online mode only.
- Applicants are advised to visit PECET 2018 official website : www.appecet.org.in.
- Applicants then has to register by clicking on “Apply online”
- Applicants has to provide all credentials required in the form.
- Applicants then has to upload Scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of print out for further use.
Eligibility Criteria of AP PECET 2018 :-
Candidates has to satisfy eligibility Criteria so as to appear in AP PECET 2018.If candidates fails to satisfy the eligibility they are not allowed to apply for PECET.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
For Bacherlor’s Degree in Physical Education(B.P.Ed) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education is of 2 years course.
- Candidate should have appeared 3 rd year degree final examination (or) passed 3 years degree from any recognized University.Candidates has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
- Candidates should have complete 17 years.
For Undergraduate Diploma in Physical Education(U.G.D.P.Ed) :
- Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education is 2 years course for the Candidates who completed their 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidate should have complete their 19 years.
Candidates who have complete their education from Distance deemed university are not eligible to appear for PECET unless they have permission from Joint Action Committee of UGC & distance education council and AICTE.
The un-service physical education teachers (P.E.T) seeking admission into B.P.Ed (or) U.G.D.P.Ed course need not appear for any entrance test conducted by AP PECET CONVER. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education.
AP PECET Official website : – www.appecet.org.in
Tentative /Important Dates of AP PECET 2018:-
online Application starts : March 2017
Submission of Application last date(without late fee) : April 2017
Submission of Application last date(with late fee 500) : April 2017
Submission of Application last date(with late fee 2000) : May 2017
Submission of Application last date(with late fee 5000) : May 2017
Hall ticket download who submitted application without late fee : April 2017
Hall ticket download who submitted application late : May 2017
Announcement of Results : after few days of exam
Documents to be submitted :-
- candidate should produce the following original certificates at the time of PECET.
- Sports merit certificate.
- pass certificate in any one of the following courses U.G.D.P.Ed/NIS / Yoga / Sports management / Sport science / Sports journalism / Olympic education / Basic course in adventure sport.
- N.C.C certificate (C-certificate,B-certificate).
- Documents related to Cap (children of Armed persons).
- One set of attested photostat copies of all the above certificates along with photostat copy of hall ticket.
Contact info :-
Convener – APPECET-2015,
Professor in Physical Education & Director of Physical Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar -522 510,
Guntur (Dt), Andhra Pradesh.
How to Make Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website, clicking on ” Online Payment”, select post applying for APPECET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
2. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://www.appecet.org.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode AP Online (or) Debit / Credit cardand click.
- After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear onthe screen.Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
- Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.5.Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Step-3 : Print the Application
Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Apply Here : Apply Online
Information required for filling online application
1. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
- Study details up to Qualifying examination3.Personal details and Address for correspondence4. Caste in case of SC / ST / OBC candidate.5. PH,NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports…….etc6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Choice of test center
- E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.10. Place where studied Corporation / Municipality / Rural Area.
Exam Pattern for AP PECET 2018
Physical Efficiency Test : Maximum 400 Marks
|Men Candidates||Women Candidates|
|Compulsory events (No Option)||Compulsory events (No Option)|
|100 Meters Run||100 Marks||100 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks||Putting the Shot (6 Kg)||100 Marks|
|8 Meters Run||100 Marks||8 Meters Run||100 Marks|
|Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks||Long Jump / High Jump||100 Marks|