- AP PGECET Notification 2018 – Exams Dates, Online Application Form, Registration @ sche.ap.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria For AP PGECET 2018
AP PGECET Notification 2018 – Exams Dates, Online Application Form, Registration @ sche.ap.gov.in
AP PGECET 2018: Andhra pradhesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test Application Form will be released in the month of March 2018. AP PGECET is a state level common entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology,Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level pharm-D for the academic 2017-2018 year conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state level entrance examination which is organized to screen the students for admission in PG engineering, pharmacy and other courses.
Eligibility Criteria For AP PGECET 2018
- M.E./M.Tech: Candidates must have passed or appearing in B.E./B.Tech bachelor’s degree with 50% marks for general and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- M.Pharma: Candidates should have qualified the B.Pharma bachelor’s degree with 55% marks for general and 50% for SC/ST category candidates.
800/- ( 400/- for SC / ST candidates) for one test. In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
How to Apply AP PGECET Notification 2018
- Visit the official website
- Search for the Application form
- Click on the “Fee Payment” button, fill the required details and pay the application fee.
- You should also check your application fee status before filling the application.
- Click on the “Fill Application” button.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form.
- After submitting the application, click on the “Print Application Form” and take printout of it for further use.
|Releasing of notification||16th March 2018|
|Starting of online application form||21st March 2018|
|Submission of application form without paying late fee||20th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||4th May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Date of entrance exam||10th May to 12th May 2018|
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
- Sessions: The examination will be organized in two sessions.
- Number of Papers: AP PGECET is conducted for a total of 14 papers.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of Questions: The examination will contain total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions having four alternatives will be appeared in the test.
- Maximum Marks: The online test is of maximum 120 marks.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be credited.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination.
AP PGECET 2018 Syllabus
AP PGECET syllabus 2018 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing the examination. Syllabus for each paper typically include the important topics of the qualifying examination.
AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket
The eligible candidates can download their AP PGECET 2018 admit card from the 3rd week of May 2018 tentatively.
AP PGECET Results
The expected date for the declaration of result will be the 2nd week of June 2018. After few days of result announcement, candidates will be able to download the AP PGECET rank card 2018.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling
Candidates those will attain 25% marks of the total marks will be eligible for participation in AP PGECET counselling 2018. All the qualified candidates have to appear the document verification round in person. Before verification of documents/certificates, candidate has to pay non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates). Candidates can exercise options either from helpline centre or through any other place having internet connection.