- 2723 AP Police Constable Recruitment For Constable Posts – Check Application Form
- AP Police Constable Notification 2018 – 2723 PCs Posts
2723 AP Police Constable Recruitment For Constable Posts – Check Application Form
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has recently released the Recruitment notification of Police Constable, SCT PCs Civil & AR, Warder and Firemen vacancies on its Official website slprb.ap.gov.in. The total number of vacancies are 2723. So interested and eligible Candidates can apply online on its Official website from 12-11-2018 to 07-12-2018. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available here.
|Name of the post||No. of|
|01||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCI’) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department||1600|
|02||22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||300|
|03||23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||300|
|04||24||Warders (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||100|
|05||25||Warders (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||23|
|06||26||Firemen in A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department||400|
AP Police Constable Notification 2018 – 2723 PCs Posts
AP Police Recruitment Board invites online application of 2723 vacancies on Constable, SCT PCs Civil & AR, Warder, and Firemen. The Online Application process starts from 12-11-2018 and the last date of the Online Application is 07-12-2018. Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 6th January 2019. and the PET will be conducted From 9th Feb 2019 to 20th Feb 2019. And the Mains will be conducted on 3rd March 2019.
APSLPRB Police Constable (PC) Notification Important Dates
|Name of the Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (APSLPRB)|
|Name of the Posts||SCT PCs Civil & AR, Warder, and Firemen|
|Number of vacancies||2723|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Starting date of the Application||12-11-2018|
|Last Date of the Application||07-12-2018|
|Preliminary Exam||6th January 2019|
|PET test||9th to20th February 2019|
|Mains Exam||3rd March 2019|
- Civil, AR, APSP Constable, Firemen: Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
- SC / ST candidates qualify for Class XII exams and are required to study Intermediate first and second-year examinations.
- Prison warders: Intermediate passes.
- Civil, AR, and APSP Constable posts: Age should be between 18 and 22 years
- Prison warders (women, men), firemen posts: 18-30 years
- SC, ST, and BC candidates have a five-year relaxation in age limit.
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.16,400 – 49,870/- as Per Regulations of AP Police
Application fee for OC &BC applicants is Rs.300/- and Sc/ST is Rs.150/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam and Interview
Hoe to Apply AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website slprb.ap.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for AP Police Constable recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.