AP Polycet 2022: SBTET Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
AP Polycet Application Form 2022: AP Polycet Application Form has been released on 11th April 2022. Students who want to apply for this AP Polycet Notification 2022 are able to apply till the last date i.e.., 18th May 2022. Candidates who want admissions in various Diploma Courses are able to apply for this AP Polycet Notification 2022. And the AP Polycet 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th May 2022. students can able to apply here on this page. All the students who are eligible and interested can apply now. No need to waste time the AP Polycet Application Form 2022 Links are activated below. Scroll through the article and get the Direct links to apply for the AP Polycet Notification 2022. Also, check the AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria, AP Polycet Application Fee, AP Polycet Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the article below given.
- AP Polycet Application Form 2022 Apply Online @ polycetap.nic.in
Important Dates of AP Polycet Notification 2022
|Organization Name||State Board of Technical Education & Training|
|Exam Name||AP Polycet 2022|
|AP Notification Date||11th April 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application Forms||11th April 2022|
|Last Date of AP Polycet Application Form 2022||18th May 2022|
|AP POLYCET Admit Card 2022||May 2022|
|AP Polycet Exam 2022 Date||29 May 2022|
Important Dates for AP Polycet 2022
|AP Notification 2022 Released Date||11th April 2022|
|Commencement of AP Polycet 2022 Online Application Forms||11th April 2022|
|Last Date for the submission of AP Polycet Application Form 2022||18th May 2022|
|Availability of AP POLYCET Admit Card 2022||May 2022|
|AP Polycet Exam 2022 Date||29 May 2022|
|APPOLYCET Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh Polycet Counselling Dates||Updated Soon|
AP Polycet Application Form 2022 Apply Online @ polycetap.nic.in
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidates who are going to apply for this AP Polycet Notification 2022 are must be Indian Citizens.
- All the students should qualify for 10th Examination from the APPSC Board or Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/ TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit and all the students must have above 15 years.
AP Polycet Application Fee 2022
After filling the AP Polycet Application Form 2022 you have to pay the AP Polycet Application Fee 2022. This year the AP Polycet Application Fee is 400/– via online mode. All the candidates who have filled the AP Polycet Application Form have to pay the Online payment of 400/- through Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
How to Fill the AP Polycet Application Form 2022
- Visit the official portal @ polycetap.nic.in
- Home page find the link AP Polycet Application Form Link
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- It will be redirected to another window
- Enter the valid details like Name, Aadhar number, Phone Number, Mail id, Password
- Click on submit button
- Now attach the Documents required for the AP Polycet Application
- Attach the Scanned Photo & Signature
- Click on OK Button
- Pay the AP Polycet Application fee in the online mode
- Download the AP Polycet Application Form 2022 for the Future Reference
Important Links for AP Polycet Notification 2022
|Application Form for APPOLYCET|
|Instructions for Browser Default Settings|
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2022
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2022 will be Announced in August 2022. Candidates after applying for the AP Polycet Application Form 2022 can able to check & Download AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2022. Download AP Polycet Admit Card 2022 from the link below.
Exam Pattern for AP Polycet 2022
- Mode: offline (pen-paper) mode.
- Number of Questions: 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Subjects: Subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Duration: 2 hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Negative Marking: Each question will carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
You may Also Like
- AP POLYCET Answer Key 2022 (Out) Download SET A, B, C, D POLYCET Exam Key, Question Paper Solutions
- AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2022 (Download Link) @ polycetap.nic.in: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date
- AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2022 (Out) Download Manabadi Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Date @ polycetap.nic.in
- AP POLYCET Previous Year Question Papers (PDF) AP POLYCET Study Material & Model Papers