Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare department invites applications from BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and other economically backword classes (Except Kapu and Brahmin community) for NTR Vidyonnati Entrance Exam to be held by JNTU, Kakinada.
The State Govt. of Andhra Pradesh has taken out this scheme for SC, ST, BC, KAPU, BRAHMANA AND EBC CANDIDATES. The selected candidates will be sponsored to reputed empanelled coaching institutes in the country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by the UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
UPSC Civil Services free coaching in Andhra Pradesh under NTR Vidhyonnathi scheme- Government of AP inviting online Applications from the eligible SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmana, Minarity Candidates, Economically Backward candidates, Poor students of Andhra Pradesh. Screening Test will be conducted to select the candidates. The selected candidates will be sponsored to reputed 15 private institutes offering coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examinations for 9 months. Under NTR Vidhyonnathi scheme, selected candidate will also get monthly stipend.
- Entrance Exam for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Eligibility for AP NTR Vidyonnati Entrance 2017:
- Eligibility for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Financial Assistance (NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme)
- NTR Vidhyonnathi civils FREE coaching
- Exam Pattern for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Syllabus for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Exam Centres for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Coaching Centres for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Important Dates for NTR vidyonnati exam
- Documents Checklist (NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme)
- Important Links for NTR Vidhyonnati free coaching
- Free Helpline Number for NTR Vidyonnati Scheme Enquiry
Entrance Exam for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
1. An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
2. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
Totally, 3850 students of Andhra Pradesh State will be selected through Screening Test and will be sponsored to the reputed institutes which are functioning in Hyderabad, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai.
Selected candidates would be eligible for Free Coaching of civil services exam organised by UPSC for 9 months in selected Centers.
Eligibility for AP NTR Vidyonnati Entrance 2017:
Age: Candidates must complete the age 21 – Max age 32 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules mentioned in the Notification. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2018.
For BC candidates – upper age limit is 35 years.
For SC/ ST candidates – upper age limit is 37 years.
In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed any Bachelor’s Degree course. Candidates appeared for Final year Degree Examination, can also apply.
Eligibility for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
1. The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities
2. The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
3. Age: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
4. Gajula Balija and Setti Balija communities from Rayalaseema region with O.C. Certificate issued by the Tahsildar are also eligible.
5. Turupu Kapu and Gajula Kapu communities are not eligible. Applicants from Reddy community from Nellore,Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapuram .and Kurnool district with kapu caste certificates issued by Tahsildhar are not eligible.
6. The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course and candidates appearing final year of Degree course are also eligible subject to production of valid pass marks memo at the time of counselling.
Financial Assistance (NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme)
Financial Assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationary; boarding and lodging expenses provided for the eligible beneficiaries joining various coaching institutes through the schemes shall be as follows:
1. Financial assistance would be provided for a prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months duration with coaching fees upto Rs.1.5 lakhs which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
2. Financial assistance towards books, stationery, boarding and lodging expenses of Rs.10,000 per month, which will be credited to the student’s account every month for 9 months.
3. Rs. 2000/- per student will be paid as a onetime GA (To and Fro) for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
4. Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.
Important note: candidates who have already availed free coaching for Civil Services in the year 2015-16, 2016 – 17 are not eligible to apply.
NTR Vidhyonnathi civils FREE coaching
Total Number of seats – 3850
SC Members– 700 seats
ST Members– 300 seats
BC Members– 1000 seats
KAPU Members – 750 seats
Minority Members – 300 seats
Brahmana Members – 50 seats
EBC Members – 750 seats
Exam Fee: No fee
How to Apply for AP NTR Vidyonnati Entrance 2017:
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible candidates, who wish to apply under NTR Vidhyonnathi, have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.apcivilscoaching.ap.gov.in from 25 May 2017 to 14 June 2017
SCREENING TEST: Screening test will bee conducted for the candidates at All District Head Quarters of Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Pattern for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
1. The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
2. Answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used.
3. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
Syllabus for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1. Current events of National and International importance.
2. History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
10. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11. Decision making and problem solving
13. General Mental ability
14. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
Exam Centres for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
1. The entrance examination shall be conducted at Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Ongole, Tirupati, Anantapur and Kadapa.
2. Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre.
Coaching Centres for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Candidates will be allotted to following Empanelled Institutes as per their preference basing on examination merit ranking.
1. La Excellence, Hyderabad * (1st preference)
2. Shankar IAS Academy, Chennai
3. Varsity Education Management Private Ltd. (Sri Chaitanya), Hyderabad
4. Brain Tree, Hyderabad
5. Alternative learning system, New Delhi
6. RC Reddy IAS Study Circle, Hyderabad
7. Sri Rams IAS, New Delhi
8. Universal Coaching Centre, Bangalore
9. Dr. Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Hyderabad
10. Toppers IAS Academy ,Hyderabad
11. Krishna padeep ( 21st Century ), Hyderabad
12. Analog IAS Institute , Bangalore
13. Analog IAS Institute , Hyderabad
Important Dates for NTR vidyonnati exam
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 25.05.2017
Registration closing Date: 14.06.2017
Downloading of Hall Tickets from: 15.06.2017 to 19.06.2017
Screening Test – Exam Date: 20.06.2017
Documents Checklist (NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme)
Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each) of the self attested copy of the following documents:
1. Income certificate.
2. Aadhar card of the applicant.
3. Integrated Certificate including Community, Nativity, Residence and Date of birth issued by competent authority.
4. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate).
5. Graduate degree mark sheet.
6. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any
7. Nationalized Bank (account must be in the name of applicant).
8. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size.
9. Disability certificate (as applicable).
Important Links for NTR Vidhyonnati free coaching
For more details candidate can refer apcivilscoaching.ap.gov.in, epass.cgg.gov.in, www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in.
Free Helpline Number for NTR Vidyonnati Scheme Enquiry
Give a missed call at 9052193939 and they will help you fill the application correctly.