APAHD VAS Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern @ ahd.aponline.gov.in
APAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018: AP Animal Husbandry VAS Syllabus and exam pattern are updated here for the candidates who have applied for the APAHD VAS Jobs 2018 and started preparation for the Examination. Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department has recently released the recruitment notification of AP AHD VAS Posts on its Official website of 256 Vacancies. Candidates who have started preparation for those examinations can download the Syllabus which is available in PDF format on this page.
|APAHD వెటర్నరీ అసిస్టెంట్ సర్జన్ సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్ష నమూనా ఇక్కడ అందుబాటులో ఉన్నాయి. ఆసక్తిగల అభ్యర్థులు ఇక్కడ నుండి సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్షా నమూనాని డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవచ్చు.|
AP Animal Husbandry VAS Recruitment Details
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date||Available Now|
AP Animal Husbandry VAS Exam pattern
|Paper||Test Type||Concept name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Objective type||General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II||Veterinary Science (Degree Level)||150||150||150|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks||300 Minutes|
AP AHD Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2018
General Science & General Abilities
- Economic and Social Development of India & AP.
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Policies of AP State.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of AP.
- International Relations and Events.
- Demography of AP.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of AP with special emphasis on AP Statehood Movement and formation of AP state.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and AP.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Caste, Gender, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Livestock Management.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.