In accordance with G.O.Ms. No.57 Higher Education (EC.2) Dept. dated 12-5-2008 and amendments made later, AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET-2019) will be conducted on 19-04- 2019 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc. Candidates for the academic year 2019-20. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.550/- through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and model Question Paper, Mock Test, related instructions and procedure for Online Submission of Applications are
available on the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
|Date of Entrance Test||Commencement of Online submission of|
|Last date for submission of Online|
10.00AM to 1.00PM
from 10.00 AM
(Wednesday) without late fee *
*Last date for filing online Application with late fee of Rs.1000/- till 02.04.2019
- APECET 2019 Notification – AP ECET Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates @ apecet.co.in
- AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
- Important links for AP ECET Recruitment 2019:
APECET 2019 Notification – AP ECET Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates @ apecet.co.in
ECET 2019, AP ECET 2019: Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online, Hall ticket, Results and Other news given below
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test shortly name as AP ECET 2019 Notification and Examination details has been announced by JNTUA, Anantapuramu on behalf of APSCHE for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2019-20. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through online at official website.
Instruction Booklet /Prospectus of AP ECET 2019: Click Here
The online application has been commenced from 18th Feb 2019. Registration fee can be paid through AP online services or through credit card/debit card or net banking. No offline mode will be there for the payment of application fee. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- against the application form. Candidates also have to pay additional fee charges.AP ECET 2019 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET Notification 2019:
The candidates who are fulfilling the following eligibility conditions in respect to nationality and qualification can appear the AP ECET 2019:
- Candidate must be the Indian citizen.
- Must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and satisfy the local/non local status.
Qualification Eligibility for AP ECET Notification 2019:
- For admission to B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses, one should have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- One should have passed 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
- Candidates who are appearing diploma course are also eligible for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed prescribed practical training before admission.
- Minimum marks required in Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree is 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP ECET is of 200 marks consisting of 200 objective type questions. The marks distribution stream-wise is given below:
Application Procedure for AP ECET 2019
The AP ECET 2019 online application form is available on the official website. Candidates must apply for AP ECET before the closing date. Here we have provided the stepwise procedure to apply for APECET Exam. Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply easily.
Steps to apply for AP ECET 2019 Exam
- Log on to the official website.
- Go to the home page, search for the relevant tab to apply for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2019.
- Click on Apply Online tab and read instructions carefully.
- Fill all the fields with your details.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy to download Admit card.
AP ECET 2019 Online Application Form
Students are facing difficulty in applying for APECET through online. On this page, we provided simple steps to apply for AP ECET 2019. Candidates can follow above steps to download the online application form quickly. AP ECET Application Form is available on their official site after the release of official notification.
AP ECET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official exam date for AP ECET in the below table:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2019||11-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||18-02-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||27-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||02-04-2019 (Tuesday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||11-04-2019(Thursday) onwards|
|Date of AP ECET – 2019 Examination||19-04-2019 (Friday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20-04-2019 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22-04-2019 (Monday)|
|Declaration of Results||29-04-2019 (Monday)|