APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018 – Download PDF: Candidates who are Waiting for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exams Should start their Preparation are Requested to Download the Previous Papers, Which are Very Useful for their Examination. The Previous Papers PDF is Available in Our Website jobsbadi.com. Here we have given the detailed information regarding the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2018. Applicants can also download the APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus PDF along with Exam Pattern through the direct link attached below. There is a huge competition for APPSC Group 2 jobs so Candidates Should Prepare Well. So Candidates are Can use this opportunity to Get a Government job By taking good preparation for their Examination.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Aptitude Test.
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2018
If you are applied for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 and searching for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Previous Question Papers, Check the Latest solved Papers of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission exam Papers. APPSC Group 2 Previous Papers will help the Candidates to crack the exam easily. With the use of the previous papers, the candidates can estimate the level of difficulty of the exam. And they can also find the Solution to the Difficulties. Candidates who are preparing for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission exam conducting by Central Government can also get the APPSC Group 2 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern along Previous Year Question Papers.
General Studies & Mental Ability
I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 2 syllabus 2018
SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS FOR GROUP-II SERVICES (As per G. O, Ms. No.231 G A(Ser A) Dept., dt.03.08.2016)
- Current Affairs – Issues of National and International importance in politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Union and State Governments, Judiciary, Judicial Review, Local Government, Directive Principles of State Policy, Union and State Legislature, Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments, Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
- Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre Independence Indian economy, Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India. Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization, Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India. Economic disparities between regions and population
Syllabus for Main Examination for Group-II Services
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international
- Current affairs- international, national and
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e- governance
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data
- Data Analysis: tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial
- Division and rebuilding of common
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues. d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and
- Implications to financial resources of state
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
SOCIAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: Geographical Features of Andhra – Its Impact on History and Culture – Pre-History – The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus – Socio- Economic and Religious Conditions – Literature, Art and Architecture – The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi – Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art and Architecture.
- Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 16th Centuries A.D, Growth of Telugu Language, literature, Art, Architecture and
- Advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra- Establishment of British Rule- Socio-Cultural awakening, Justice party/self respect movements- Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists– Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement- Role of Andhra Mahasabhas- Prominent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953. Role of News Papers in the Andhra
- Events leading to the Formation of Andhra Pradesh State – Visalandhra Mahasabha – States Reorganization Commission and Its Recommendations – Gentlemen Agreement – Important Social and Cultural Events between 1956 and 2014 .
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient features of Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship – Fundamental Duties, Distinctive features – Unitary and Federal.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government- Legislative, Executive and Judiciary- Types of Legislatures- Unicameral, Bicameral- Executive – Parliamentary, Judiciary- Judicial Review, Judicial
- Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States; Legislative, Administrative and Financial relations between the Union and the States– Powers and the Functions of Constitutional Bodies- UPSC, State Public Servic Commissions, CAG and Finance Commission.
- Centre- State relations- Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria Commission,
M.M. Punchchi Commission – Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution – Centralization Vs Decentralization – Community Development Programs- Balwantray Mehta, Ashok Mehta Committees-
73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and their Implementation.
- Indian Political Parties- National, Regional- One Party, Bi-Party, Multi-Party Systems- Regionalism and Sub-Regionalism–Demand for New States – Sri Krishna Committee – National Integration- Threats to Indian
- Welfare Mechanisms in India-Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Minorities, Reservations for SCs, STs and Backward Classes- Prevention of SCs and STs Atrocities Act- National and State SCs, STs and BCs Commissions, Women’s Commission, National and State Minorities Commissions – Human Rights Commission- RTI- Lokpal and Lok
PLANNING IN INDIA AND INDIAN ECONOMY
Planning in Indian Economy and present states
Socio- Economic – objectives and outlays of Five Year Plans – alternative strategies – Goals and Achievements – Causes for failure of different Plans –New economic reforms 1991. Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI Aayog- Co operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources.
Indian Economic Policies
Agricultural policies – Industrial policies since 1956 – IT industries – Monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances; FDI.
Availability of Natural resources and Development
Population- size, composition and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Work force – Human Development Index as a measurement of development. Demographic Dividend.
Money, Banking and Public Finance
Concept of Money and measures of money supply ; Creation of credit by Commercial Banks; determination of Price level- Inflation , its causes and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue. Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Meaning and Measurements of Growth
Distinction between growth and development – Measurement of growth – Growth, Development and Underdevelopment – Characteristics of Underdevelopment – Stages of development – Sources of capital formation – Growth strategies; Deregulation and growth.
National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic Product, Per capita income.
ECONOMY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
1) Contribution of agriculture to income and employment in Andhra Pradesh. Land reforms in Andhra Pradesh – Need for Land Reforms – Structure of Land Holdings Forest and sown– Irrigated area – Cropping pattern – sources of agricultural finances – agricultural subsidies – public distribution system in Andhra Pradesh.
- Five years plans of Andhra Pradesh – Outlays – Finance in public sector plans – Resource allocation pattern in the five year plans of Andhra Pradesh under develops after NITI
- Economic policies of A.P including industrial and implementation and mission based development state Government. Industries in Andhra Pradesh – Growth and structure of industries – Role of Small Scale and Cottage Industries – structure of Co – operatives – share of Co – operatives in total credit of Andhra Pradesh. Energy management
- Service sectors of Andhra Pradesh – Importance – Composition and growth with special reference to Power, Transport and Communication, Tourism and Information Technology in Andhra Pradesh.
- Socio Economic welfare Programmes of Government of Andhra