APPSC Group 4 Syllabus in Telugu PDF- Download
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020: APPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF. APPSC has recently announced recruitment notification for APPSC Group 4 Notification 2020. Candidates who want to get the job can apply online on its official website psc.ap.gov.in. And the candidates who applied for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment can download the Complete detailed Syllabus and Exam pattern of Group 4 here. Here in this page, we updated the latest syllabus and exam pattern of APPSC Group 4. before going to the examination the candidates should the minimum knowledge about the exam pattern and they should know the Complete Syllabus belongs to the examination. Jobsbadi.com provides you the APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2020 PDF. APPSC Group 4 Syllabus reference Books. APPSC Group 4 Syllabus PDF in Telugu is also available in this page.
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Download PDF
GROUP-IV SERVICES PAPER-I
GENERAL STUDIES (SSC STANDARD)
1. History, Economics, Civics, and Geography.
- Reasoning and Analytical
- Basic things about disaster management (CBSE- VIII & IX Standard)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic,Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, Including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government. f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation. h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the
arbitrariness of certain provisions.
(Suggested Syllabus of different Subjects)
- Economic Growth and Development – Indicators of Economic Development – Characteristic Features of Developing Countries like
- National Income – Concepts of National Income – GNP – NNP – Percapita Income – Disposable Income – Estimation of National Income – Trends in National Income – Structural Changes in Indian Economy – Sectoral Distribution of
- Planning and Economic Reforms in India – Meaning of Planning – Objectives – India’s Five Year Plans –NITI AYOG – Twelth Five Year Plan – Eradication of Poverty and Reduction of unemployment Programmes.
- Environment and Sustainable Development – Concepts of Environment – Linkages Between Environment and Economy – Environmental Pollutions – Types – Measures to Control Pollution– Sustainable Economic Development.
- Economy of Andhra Pradesh – Economic History of Andhra Pradesh – Characteristic features – Demographic features – Occupational Distribution of workforce – Development of Agricultural Sector, Industry and Service Sectors – Welfare measures.
Introduction to living organisms. Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells. Structure, reproduction and uses of bacteria. Nature of viruses. Common diseases caused by bacteria and viruses. Plant kingdom, and Animal Kingdom – salient features of Algae, Fungi, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms, invertebrates and vertebrates. Uses of plants in food, fibre and medicine. Crop plants. Uses of animals in food and medicine.
Matter, Mechanics. Sound, Heat, Optics, Electricity, Electro Magnetism and their applications in the day to day life. Chemical equation and reaction, Acids, Basis and Salts, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements, Chemical bonding, Carbon it Compounds, Metallurgy.
History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement. Important Cultural Events in Andhra Pradesh up to 1956 – Economic Challenges Faced by Andhra Pradesh post Bifurcation in 2014.
PAPER-II SECRETARIAL ABILITIES
- Mental Ability (Verbal and Nonverbal)
- Logical Reasoning
- Descriptive Passage
- Logical Passage
- Narrative Passage
- a) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving the structure of a
- b) Spelling, Punctuation, Proof-Reading, Editing Skills
- Numerical and Arithmetical