APPSC Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Recruitment 2019 Notification @ psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser of 22 Vacancies on its Official website psc.ap.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 18-04-2019 and the last date of the Application is 09-05-2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in APPSC can apply Online on its official site psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Vacancies Apply @ psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has Released Advertisement for 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts in its Official Website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, APPSC job Pay Scale Details, APPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andhra Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts @ psc.ap.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 09-05-2019
APPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser|
|No. of Posts||22|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
APPSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
1. Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – 08
2. Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) – 01
3. Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service – 08
4. Deputy Inspector of Survey – 01
5. Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service – 03
6. Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service – 01
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Jobs, should complete Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech, B.Sc Degree, Diploma in Civil Engineering / post graduate Degree in Archaeology / He had served as an Ex-Service men / passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 35,120 – 87,130/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 23,100 – 67,990/- (Post 3), Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- (Post 4), Rs. 31,460 – 84,970/- (Post 5), Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/- (Post 6) Per Month as Per Regulations of APPSC
Between 18 to 42 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Examination/interview
How To Apply for APPSC Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for APPSC Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 18-04-2019
Starting Date of Application: 18-04-2019
Last Date to Apply: 09-05-2019