- APRJC 2018 Admissions counselling, Certificates verification dates @aprs.cgg.gov.in
- APRJC 2018 Notification | Prospectus, Apply online, Exam dates, Fee payment , Eligibility@ aprs.cgg.gov.in
- APRJC-APRDC CET 2018 Notification – Apply Online
- Important Dates for APRJC 2018
- Download APRJC 2018 Notification
- Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
- Courses Details for APRJC notification
- List of Colleges for APRJC 2018
- Selection Procedure for APRJC 2018
- Reservation Details for APRJC 2018 1. SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
- Important Instructions for APRJC 2018
- Apply online for APRJC 2018 NOTIFICATION
APRJC 2018 Admissions counselling, Certificates verification dates @aprs.cgg.gov.in
APRJC CET 2018 – Andhra pradesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (APRJC) is a well known entrance test for admission to Intermediate courses like MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC in Residential Junior Colleges in AP State for the academic year 2017-2018.The TSRJC Entrance exam was conducted on 04-05-2018 from 10 AM to 12.30 PM and results were declared in May 2018. Andhra pradhesh state government provides high class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions .In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well.APRES (AP Residential Education Society) will announce the APRJC 2018 Notification in 1st week of March 2018.The counselling will start from June 2018.APREIS has decided to conduct the 1st phase APRJC Admissions counseling at the specified venues as per the announced schedule for admission of students into I year intermediate for all A.P.R. Junior Colleges for the academic year 2018-18. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding APRJC 2018 Application form, fee,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply and other information given below.
APRJC 2018 Notification | Prospectus, Apply online, Exam dates, Fee payment , Eligibility@ aprs.cgg.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad released notification for admission in to APRJC’s situated across the state. It is to conduct Entrance Examination called AP State Residential Junior Colleges Common Admission Test (APRJC CET) 2018 for admission into its AP Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-2018. Jobsbadi providing details for Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC 2018
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
• He or she must be a nationality of India and must have studied in AP State Board of Syllabus only.
• The students belong to OC category must secure GPA of 6 and above.
• The students belongs to SC/CT and BC must secure GPA o 5 and above.
• The students who have GPA of 4 in English in equivalent qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee and Payment
• AP Online/Mee-Seva present in AP state accepts the fee payment of APRJ CET 2018.
• The students can pay the fee online by net banking and Credit Card.
Important Dates for APRJC 2018
|Issue of APRJC CET Notification||March 2018|
|Application Submission Starts on||March 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission without late fee||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Begins||April 2018|
|APRJC Exam date 2018||May 2018|
|Answer Key Availability||May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||May 2018|
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
How to Make Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website, clicking on “Make Payment”, select post applying for APRJC CET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
2. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “Submit Application“ link.
4. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).Make Payment for APRJC 2018
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Application form
1. Hall ticket number for qualifying examination.
2. Study details for 4-10th class
3. Personal details and Address for correspondence
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
The candidate should fill the name of examination center where he / she wants to appear in the appear in the test.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
Courses Details for APRJC notification
The entrance test conducted in Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 150 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. The question will be in English & Telugu medium. No negative marks.
List of Colleges for APRJC 2018
|Category of Colleges||No of Colleges|
Selection Procedure for APRJC 2018
1. Merit in the entrance examination
2. Option of the college exercised is application subject to the availability of vacancies.
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under special category.
Reservation Details for APRJC 2018 1. SC : 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A : 7%, BC-B : 10%, BC-C : 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
2. PHC : 3%, Sports CAP (Children of Armed Personnel )
Important Instructions for APRJC 2018
1. Candidates can apply Online mode and pay the application fee through offline and also through Online.
2. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail address entered in the online application form are his/her own as in case of urgency authority may send information / communications by SMS on given mobile number.
3. Examination center should be chosen carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of application.
4. Hall ticket : The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of May. Hall ticket will not sent by post. After examination, hall ticket link will be closed, so candidates can take 3 or 4 printouts for feature reference.