TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2017 is available to download. Candidates who have applied for this Teacher eligibility test will be waiting for the Telangana DIETCET Admit Card 2017 to appear in the written test. Here we are providing the step wise procedure for downloading the TS D.Ed Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Telangana DEECET 2017 Exam is going to conduct on 17th June 2017. Application Process is already closed for the exam and Candidates are preparing seriously for the exam with Previous papers we provided in our other website questionpapersonline.com
TS DEECET 2017 Exam Schedule/ Time of Exam
|I||9.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|II||12.30 PM to 2.30 PM|
|III||4.00 PM to 6.00 PM|
TS DEECET 2017 Hall Ticket Download
The Applicants now can download TS DEECET 2017 Hall Tickets from below links and process to download TS DEECET Admit Card also explained below.
How to Download Telangana DEECET Admit Card 2017
1. Visit the Official website of TS DEECET as explained above i.e., http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/
2. Either click on the link mentioned above for hall ticket Download
3. If you open official link Click on the Download Hall ticket button mentioned in red colour. Click on it.
4. In the TS DEECET Hall tickets/ TS DEECET Admit cards Page, Candidate Id/Reference Id OR Name and Date of Birth and click on the Download Hall ticket button/OR Enter your Login Credential like Registration No and Date of Birth /DOB (DD-MM-YY) For example, if your birthday is 03-May-80, enter 03-05-80
5. Download your TS DEECET Hall ticket and take the print for future reference
Frequently Asked Question for Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket Download
Registration No and DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Hall Ticket.
- Online applications for appearing at the Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test (TSDEECET – 2017) to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of Telangana shortly, are invited from eligible candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the
- Date and Timings of TSDEECET 2017:
Shall be notified shortly
- Fee and submission of Application Online :
The fee prescribed for appearing for TSDEECET 2017 to be conducted online is Rs350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 10.05.2017 to 23.05.2017 and submit online application at the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ between 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017.
- Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ from 09.05.2017 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017.
- Examination centres for TSDEECET 2017:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the 10 erstwhile districts of the state.
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- Candidate should be of Indian
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to
- Candidates should have secured a rank in TSDEECET 2017 and should satisfy the educational qualifications as shown at 5 (D) below for allotment of Seats in Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats in Private Elementary Teacher Education Institutions. For obtaining a rank, candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” Communities shall secure 35% marks in TSDEECET. For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories. That is to say, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / Defence Personnel or their children and spouses / Sports category.
- Educational Qualifications:
For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions:
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET Committee for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
- Rule of Reservation and allotment of Seats
The details pertaining to the Rule of Reservation and allotment of seats are given in the Information Bulletin.
- Syllabus and Structure of the test
Syllabus and Structure of the test are given in the Information Bulletin hosted on TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/.
- Method of conduct of TSDEECET 2017
TSDEECET 2017 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’. Detailed procedure shall be hosted on the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ shortly.
- Storage of Examination material:
The Online Examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of Examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
- TENTATIVE SCHEDULE-TSDEECET-2017
|1||Notification for conduct of TSDEECET 2017||07.05.2017|
|2||Download of Information Bulletin from||09.05.2017|
|3||Payment of ‘Fee’ online for appearing at DEECET||10.05.2017 to 23.05.2017|
|4||Submission of Application online by candidates at||10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017|
|5||Dates of TSDEECET 2017||To be notified shortly|