Ban on Transfers lifted in Andhra Pradesh – Transfer Guidelines 2017-18
AP Govt issued orders for relaxing of ban on general transfers of Govt. Employees in the State. In the same order Commissioner of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh has suggested certain Guidelines on General Transfers 2017.
AP Government have examined the matter and decided to issue the guidelines on general transfers, 2017 which are appended to this order as Annexure. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur is hereby permitted to effect the transfers of employees of Intermediate Education Department and completed the same before 30-6-2017 as per the web/manual guidelines through counselling duly drawing the Schedule of transfers. The Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Guntur shall take necessary action in the matter accordingly.
AP EMPLOYEE TRANSFER GUIDELINES – 2017-2018
- Transfer by Counseling:
- This is applicable to Employees working in Department of Intermediate Education including Minimum Time Scale holders.
- The employees who moved from Hyderabad to New Capital are of Amaravathi on account of shifting of Capital are exempted from general transfers for the year 2017.
- All transfers shall be made by way of web/manual counseling through Transfer Committees constituted from time to time by the competent authority i.e., Commissioner of Intermediate Education, A.P., Hyderabad
- The employees who worked in any category and proceeded on long leave shall only be posted to the same place except for the cases when they are liable to be transferred otherwise.
- Eligibility to apply for transfer:
The employees who completed 5 years of service at station as on 01.06.2017 are liable for transfer. The Employees who completed 3 years of service at station as on 01.06.2017 are eligible to apply request transfer in a clear vacancy. Employees who have completed three years of service but less than five years at a station can make a request for transfer subject to fulfilling one or more of the following conditions :-
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
- Husband and Wife cases (only one of the spouses shall be shifted following the prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilized, the next request can be made only after eight years.
- Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities are available.
- Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointments.
- Medical grounds for the diseases (either self of spouse or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Open Heart Operations, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation to places where such facilities available.
Note : Employees who do not fulfill one or more of these conditions are not
eligible for request transfers, and hence cannot be transferred.
- Schedule of Transfers:
Commissioner of Intermediate Education shall draw schedule for effecting transfers.
- Competent authority for issue of posting orders:
The appointing authorities concerned i.e., RJDIE’s in respect of Junior Lecturers, Physical Directors, Librarians and Non-Teaching Staff and the Commissioner in respect of Principals & Dy. D.V.E.O./A.O. shall issue transfer orders based on the recommendations of the Committees constituted for the purpose and based on the counseling.
- Criteria for transfers:
- (1) No person shall be transferred before completion of 3 (three)
years of service in a particular station as on 01.06.2017.
(2) No person shall be retained beyond 05 years of stay as on 01.06.2017. Service in all cadres at a station will be counted while calculating the period of Stay.
- The employees retiring on or before 31-3-2018 shall not be transferred unless they make a specific request for transfer. The persons who aregoing to retire on 30-6-2017 that posts shall be shown vacancy.
- Women employee shall be posted to Women’s Institution to the extent possible. Male employees who are over and above 45 years of age may be considered for posting to women institution if no women candidate is available. However, the Junior Lecturers in Urdu Medium/Urdu Colleges may be considered where there is clear vacancy. The Junior Lecturer in Urdu Medium may be retained in a same place when nobody opted to that place.
- NCC trained Junior Lecturers shall be considered for posting to the colleges where NCC units exist as far as possible.
- In Government Junior Colleges where only one regular Junior Lecturer is working and if he is discharging the duties of FAC to the post of Principal also and if all other teaching faculty are contract/ redeployed staff such Junior Lecturers may be transferred if they are otherwise eligible. However, they will not be relieved from their present posting till a regular Junior Lecturer or a Principal is posted to that College. Only after that such JL will get himself relieved and join at his new station.
- (1) The employees eligible for transfers shall not be posted in the
Government Junior Colleges located in the same Gram Panchayat/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation during transfers by counseling. It is to ensure that candidates do not remain long in a particular station. Station means place (City/ Town/ Village where he/she is working) of actual working for the purpose of transfers and not office or institution.
(2) Principals can however, be posted within the native Districts.
- If any employee who is liable to transfer fails to apply and attend the
counseling, such person will be allocated to leftover vacancy in the
counseling and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- All transfers will be affected based on the entitlement points scored by individual applicants on the criteria as mentioned in the guidelines and instructions issued by the Commissioner from time to time. The highest scorer in the respective subject and zone will be given the first choice and so on.
- (1) Once transfer orders are issued by the Competent Authority as
per counseling it is final. No review will be considered except in
cases where there is serious complaint of non-adherence to guidelines.
(2) All employees shall join at the new place of posting after the orders are issued. Avoiding of posting orders and applying leave on personal or medical grounds to avoid joining will be treated as violation of instructions and severe disciplinary action shall be initiated against such employees
- The requests of the employees having any charges/ACB/Vigilance cases pending against him/her shall not be considered for transfer. The authority shall indicate that fact clearly against the name of that employee if there is any request for transfer.
- Place of postings:
- The transfers shall be affected from Focal to Non-Focal, Non-Focal to Non-Focal or from Non-Focal to Focal posts only. If no case person shall be transferred from one focal post to another focal post. In respect of Urdu medium Colleges however the same may be relaxed in case no eligible candidates are available.
- The places with 20% HRA will be considered as Focal and others will be considered as Non-Focal.
For full details Download complete Order issued by Govt. from below link: