- BOB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Details
- Bank Of Baroda PO Vacancies – Recruitment 2017-18 Notification@bankofbaroda.co.in
- BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Latest Bank Of Baroda PO Careers
- Bank Of Baroda Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Bank Of Baroda Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
- How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017:
- Important link for Bank of baroda recruitment 2017
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Sweeper Vacancy details:
BOB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Bank of Baroda (Bank of Baroda)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officers|
|No. of Posts||913|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Number of Vacancies:
|Name of Post|
No. of Post
|1||Legal Scale MMG/S-III||20 Posts|
|2||Legal Scale MMG/S-II||40 Posts|
|3||Wealth Management Services – Sales Scale MMG/S-II||150 Posts|
|4||Wealth Management Services – Sales Scale JMG/S-I||700 Posts|
|5||Wealth Management Services – Operations Scale MMG/S-II||01 Post|
|6||Wealth Management Services – Operations JMG/S-I||02 Posts|
Graduation Degree or Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Law from the Recognized Board/University.
|Name of the Post||Scale||Scale of Pay|
|Legal||MMG/S-III||₹42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490|
|Legal||MMG/S-II||₹31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950|
|Wealth Management Services – Sales||MMG/S-II|
|Wealth Management Services – Operations||MMG/S-II|
|Wealth Management Services – Sales||JMG/S-I||₹23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020|
|Wealth Management Services – Operations||JMG/S-I|
21 to 35 Years.
Name of the Community
|The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.|
- Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
How To Apply for Bank of Baroda Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018
- log on to the Official website bankofbaroda.com.
- search for BOB Specialist Officers recruitment notification 2018.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- enter the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Then Click on the submit button.
- take a print out of the Application for further use.
Starting Date of Application: 05.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 26.12.2018
Bank Of Baroda PO Vacancies – Recruitment 2017-18 Notification@bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB PO Recruitment 2017 Latest Bank Of Baroda PO Careers
|Name of The Organization:||Human Resource Management Department Baroda Corporate Centre, Mumbai|
|Job Category||Bank Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Probationary Officer(PO)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Bank Of Baroda Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Candidates education qualification for Bank Of Baroda Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 should have complete in Graduation with good academic records from any recognized institute or University.
Candidates age limit for BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2017 must be between minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on the organization norms and regulation.
Candidates who are selected will get the good pay band with all allowance from the Bank Of Baroda norms.
Candidates will be shortlisted Bank Of Baroda Notification 2017 on their performance in Online Exam, Group Discussion, Psychometric Assessment & Interview
Job competitors need to pay the application fee of Rs.750 for General candidates and Rs.100 for SC, ST, PWB candidates as per the organization rules.
Bank Of Baroda Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates need to download the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 exam syllabus pattern from the official website. previous papers, Sample question papers and model papers available at official advertisement.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates have to visit the official website of BOB @ www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Search the BOB PGDF PO Recruitment 2017
- download and check the eligibility criteria
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill the required details asked in the BOB PO Application 2017
- Submit the application Form
- Pay the Application Fee in Prescribed mode
- download the Bank of Baroda PO Application for future reference
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017:1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.04.20172. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.05.20173. Date of Written Examination: 27.05.2017