BELTRON Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification @ bsedc.bihar.gov.in. Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has recently released the recruitment Notification for Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer of 29 Vacancies on its Official website bsedc.bihar.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 15.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 14.02.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in BELTRON can apply Online on its official site bsedc.bihar.gov.in.
BELTRON Recruitment 2019 Notification for 29 Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Vacancies Apply @ bsedc.bihar.gov.in
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has Released Advertisement for 29 Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., bsedc.bihar.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 29 Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Posts @ bsedc.bihar.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, BELTRON job Pay Scale Details, BELTRON Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Bihar Govt Job seekers can apply for Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 29 Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Posts @ bsedc.bihar.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 14.02.2019
BELTRON Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (BELTRON)|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer|
|No. of Posts||29|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
BELTRON Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
1. Chief Account Officer – 01
2. Account Officer – 02
3. Account Assistant – 04
4. Manager (PMU, PMU (IPR)) – 02
5. Assistant Manager – 01
6. Programme/ Project Executive – 12
7. Receptionist – 01
8. Store Keeper – 01
9. Office Assistant / Assistant – 05
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer Jobs, should complete Graduation Degree/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc/ B.Com or M.Com/ MCA/ CA/ ICWA/ MBAfrom the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 60,000 – 70,000/- (Post 1,4), Rs. 35,000 – 40,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- (Post 3,7,8), Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/- (Post 5,6), Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- (Post 9) as Per Regulations of BELTRON
21 to 57 Years (Post 1), 21 to 40 Years (Post 2), 21 to 35 Years (Post 3,5-9), 21 to 45 Years (Post 4). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam, Interview
How To Apply for BELTRON Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website bsedc.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for BELTRON Project Executive, Office Assistant, Account Officer recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 15.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 15.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 14.02.2019