Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2024: Bureau of Indian Standards has published BIS Recruitment Notification-2024 for 107 vacancies of Consultant Posts in its Organization. The Notification released and displayed on its official website i.e., bis.gov.in and here in www.jobsbadi.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 19th January 2024. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam etc., are mentioned below.
BIS Recruitment 2024 Apply Online for 107 Consultant Posts
|Name of The Organization
|Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
|Central Govt Jobs
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
|Central Govt Jobs
|19th January 2024
BIS Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Bureau of Indian Standards
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Consultant: 107 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Consultant Jobs, should complete Bachelors Degree, Postgraduate Degree, Masters Degree, PG Diploma, MBA, B.Tech, BNYS, BUMS, BSMS, or BHMS from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 75000/- Per Month as Per Regulations of BIS
not be more than 65 years .
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
No Application Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Examination, Interview
How To Apply for BIS Bureau of Indian Standards Jobs 2024
- Candidates, log on to the Official website bis.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for BIS Consultant recruitment notification 2024. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 30th December 2023
Starting Date of Application: 30th December 2023
Last Date to Apply: 19th January 2024