Bombay High Court Job – 20 Sr./Technical Officers, Sr. Officers / Technical Assistant, Sr. Developers & Developers Vacancies – Last Date 05 April 2017
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court, Bombay invites Application for the post of 108 Personal Assistant in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. Apply Online before 04 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Bombay High Court Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 108 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Possess University Degree. preferences will be given to the candidates possessing degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m or above in English shorthand & 50 w.p.m in English typing .
- Age Limit –
Candidates age should be between 21 to 38 Years.
Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Selection Process -All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview .
Pay Scale –Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay .
Fee – For All Category Candidates Application Fee is – 300/-
How To Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment
All Eligible & Interested candidate fill the online application through official website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in before or on 4th July 2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.07.2017