BSNL Recruitment 2017 – 2510 Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Posts
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 will done through GATE Score. Aspirants can go through eligibility criteria and expected GATE Score.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) (A Government of India Enterprise) has published a notification for recruitment to 2510 vacancies of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) through valid GATE SCORE-2017 in various BSNL Circles. Candidates may apply online from 6th March 2017 to 6th April 2017 through official website of BSNL.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited have come up with BSNL JTO Recruitment through Gate 2017 advertisement for huge numbers of openings. Candidates who are probing for the central govt jobs can use for these BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies which will commence from 6th March 2017 and end on 6th April 2017. Bsnl released the official notification for filling 2510 graduate engineer positions.
बीएसएनएल जूनियर टेलीकॉम अधिकारी 2510 पदो की भर्ती 2017
Official Notification Released: 01.03.2017
Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: 06.03.2017
Closure/ Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 06.04.2017
GATE 2017 Result & Score Card: 27.03.2017
Name of Post : JTO (T) (Junior Telecom Officer, Telecom)
Number of Posts : 2510 Posts
Circle wise Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar – 13 Posts
- Assam – 166 Posts
- Bihar – 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 56 Posts
- Gujarat – 260 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 53 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 84 Posts
- Jharkhand – 45 Posts
- Karnataka – 300 Posts
- Kerala – 330 Posts
- Maharashtra – 440 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region – 28 Posts
- North East – I – 91 Posts
- North East – II – 17 Posts
- Odisha – 94 Posts
- Punjab – 163 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 103 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – 117 Posts
- Uttaranchal – 10 Posts
- West Bengal – 93 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District – 37 Posts
Pay Scale : Executive [E-1] of Rs.16,400 – Rs.40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc
Age Limit : Minimum age limit for all candidates is 18 years and maximum 30 Years as on 31st January 2017.There is relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates by 05 years, for OBC candidates by 03 years and for PWD candidates as per caste.
Education Qualification : Candidate must have completed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom or Electronics or Radio or Computer or Electrical or Information Technology or Instrumentation Engineering OR M.Sc. (Electronics)/ M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017
Selection Process : After GATE-2017 result, BSNL will prepare a Circle wise merit list on the basis of GATE- 2017 score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies for the selection of final candidates. No Examination/interview will be conducted.
Examination Fee : Examination fee charges are Rs.500/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for OC/OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates.Fee must be paid through online payment mode by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
How to Apply : Applicants can submit application online through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in starting from 6th March 2017 to 6th April 2017.
BSNL JTO Application Form Procedure-
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2510 Vacancy 2016.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit official website of BSNL department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) 2510 Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
Opening Date for Online Application Submission : 06.03.2017
Closing Date for Online Application Submission : 06.04.2017
Related News for you